Mattress Topper - Stee Free

Scampercamper21

I'm looking for a mattress topper for our 130cm wide bed. Has anyone used STee FRee any feedback on the product. It looks pretty comfortable and folds up well

OR any other toppers to recommend?

Thanks!

I have literally just taken delivery of the stee free mattress. Paid a bit more for the one with the storage bag. Looks well made and good quality... I laid it down on a hard floor and it seemed comfier than the thickness would suggest. I won't be using it for several weeks yet so I can't comment on actual comfort!

I have a mattress topper for caravelle bed with multiflex board. Its not this make, cant remember which, it was bought from ebay.
Its 8cm thick. Used for 4 weekends and always covered with bedsheets.

Looks new. Looking for about £150.
I would take some pics but its in the loft at the moment.

I have a mattress topper for caravelle bed with multiflex board. Its not this make, cant remember which, it was bought from ebay.
Its 8cm thick. Used for 4 weekends and always covered with bedsheets.

Looks new. Looking for about £150.
I would take some pics but its in the loft at the moment.
Would be interested in the mattress

A friend of mine owns a mattress and topper company. He said he is willing to make these a lot cheaper than the van companies. He will make me a Rib 130 this month and I will share the results and pricing. If of interest I can share details.

Hi - I'd be interested in this as well. Have you got any pics or pricing as yet ?

I'm looking for a mattress topper for our 130cm wide bed. Has anyone used STee FRee any feedback on the product. It looks pretty comfortable and folds up well

OR any other toppers to recommend?

Thanks!
Got mine from Dunelm. Really comfy. Doesn’t fold away small but it’s manageable

We went for a std double panda mattress. Widely available but cheapest at Costco. £89 I think

Been really pleased with it, rolls up well to store

We’ve had one of these for a year and a half and strongly recommend. Cool in summer warm in winter. Rolls up really easily with the bedding attached. We’ve got the double but our bed is 118 cm wide but it’s not an issue as it’s quite floppy and easy to push down at the sides. I think Devon duvets sell on Amazon where thereB4301223-6F02-413E-8C53-B154B821E24D.jpegAB6CA7CB-8D27-4012-99F9-18D6C7E11FCE.jpeg bit cheaper.

Apologies for the messy pictures. I must take some more!

We’ve had one of these for a year and a half and strongly recommend. Cool in summer warm in winter. Rolls up really easily with the bedding attached. We’ve got the double but our bed is 118 cm wide but it’s not an issue as it’s quite floppy and easy to push down at the sides. I think Devon duvets sell on Amazon where thereView attachment 126813View attachment 126814 bit cheaper.

Apologies for the messy pictures. I must take some more!
Thought you’d been robbed :rolleyes:

Back