How to sell / place a wanted ad on the T6F

If you’re still able to edit the original post, then you can change the prefix from For Sale to Sold. After a while this option times out. If that’s the case, then just add a post to tell us it’s sold and hit the Report button, and this will put it in to a queue for the Mods to edit it for you.

Afternoon all

Not been here for a while and i cant recall how we post goods on here to sell.

Any help would be great

Getting old Guys

Hope Every one is safe and sound or at least as far as we can be.

Horrible times currently

I may be wrong, but I think you take out a VIP membership. That allows you to buy and sell along with a whole host of goodies

Can I advertise my t5.1 for sale, and is it allowed just to post the ebay link ?

Cheers

i have a bulkhead in the for sale.
how do i change it to "sold" ?
cheers
If you’re still able to edit the original post, then you can change the prefix from For Sale to Sold. After a while this option times out. If that’s the case, then just add a post to tell us it’s sold and hit the Report button, and this will put it in to a queue for the Mods to edit it for you.

I’ve just gone in and edited it for you

I’ve just gone in and edited it for you
it must have been timed out, i wasn't able to alter it.
many thanks

I can’t see a for sale post I made in the for sale section (I could see it initially) but it’s gone now?. I don’t understand and I haven’t had any communication ref it.
For Sale ads have to be approved by a moderator before being visible to everyone, yours has been now so everyone will be able to see it, just depends if a moderator is online when you make the initial post

Reactions: MrD
Back