Market Research -

Interesting! Definitely watching this one!

I had trouble with my last conversion company, luckily i cancelled everything before i gave them my money, I sourced another company and it's awaiting Feb next year for my slot. Would love to contribute more info when i get some time to dedicate to this.
Any news on your van build?

A little bit... There was a bit of a delay starting the build but it's now had its roof and windows fitted as of end of last week. Internals being started in a weeks time!
Congratulations. The campervan market is pretty buoyant just now. I wonder how long it will last. You’ve done well to get your van through a good converter early in the year. I am hoping for some opportunity to travel again soon. Good luck with the build out.

A little bit... There was a bit of a delay starting the build but it's now had its roof and windows fitted as of end of last week. Internals being started in a weeks time!
I’ve just seen your new campervan on another thread. It’s looking really good! Congratulations!

Reactions: Jlo
I’ve set up an Instagram page to highlight the best campervan conversion companies. It’s not just Transporters, but the majority of companies are focused on T5 and T6 conversions. There are some amazing larger campervan conversions appearing just now too, especially the MAN TGE 4x4.

If you’re interested in hearing a bit about the companies featured, there is a fairly comprehensive company summary for each post. You can find it here.

Back