AbsoluT5 Mail Order Audio Setups

Absolut5

Senior ICE man
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Due to the products and services we offer at Absolut5 being non essential we will be closing the doors to the public as from tonight. We want to play our part in trying to reduce the strain on the NHS and hopefully help save lives down the line.

Once we are allowed back to work hopefully in 3 weeks time we will do our upmost best to clear all jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are still able to take enquiries/bookings on line via email and Facebook. And also where possible we will still be offering mail order on our audio setups to help you guys out when you are sat at home and trying to get out of doing DIY

Please be patient with us over the next few weeks.

Stay safe

Absolut5 team

We have Focal isu 200, Audison AP8 @ AP1 with a plug and play Compact Kenwood amp, and our Signture audio ready to go

I have 2 captains seats, one with the leisure battery etc in the other has the solar controller in it. Do you have a plug and play sub that would fit with some room for the solar controller? Also 13cm speakers with covers to replace the crappy rears fitted at our conversion, as well as the standard fit front upgrade?

I have 2 captains seats, one with the leisure battery etc in the other has the solar controller in it. Do you have a plug and play sub that would fit with some room for the solar controller? Also 13cm speakers with covers to replace the crappy rears fitted at our conversion, as well as the standard fit front upgrade?

We can help you out with this, I will pm you further info

We have 1x Signature Audio setup left

Comes with the following-

Hertz Mille pro front door and pillar tweeters
JL Audio XD500/3. 3 channel amp
JL Audio 10w1 2ohm 10” sub
Our own design and manufactured underseat sub enclosure, available for twin passenger seat or single drivers or passenger
Wooden door collars
5x large sheets of Skinz sound deadening
16mm power/ground/fuseholder
Speaker cable
Every screw and terminal

Ideal for factory head unit (comes with JL bass control) or aftermarket (extra RcA supplied)

Normally £1199.00 delivered

Last one for a while £1099.00 delivered

Back