LWB Sliding Windows with Mesh

Jez

Hi, I am in Australia and wanting to know if anyone knows where I can get LWB side sliding windows with security mesh, anywhere in the world. I can get them from Globe Windows in Australia but they are not available for many months, basically an unknown date at this stage. Also, if anyone hase sliding windows in the rear quarter that open from front to back (opening at the third seat row), can you please let me know where you got them and send a photo. (photo attached of what I'd like). Thanks. Jez

Window 2.png

Hi Jez,

Im based in Brisbane, i ordered mine with the mesh through Southern Campers in Geebung.

I got told it was around 4-6 weeks away when i placed my order a few weeks ago... time will tell if that is correct.

As for the rear window with mesh, i looked but couldn't fine any that were already made, so i decided to not have a window there.

All van mods in Slacks Creek will bond on the Mesh to all windows, i looked at this when i was considering a Fiat Ducato.

All Van Mod's

Cheers,

Bryn

Ohhhhh :whistle: I want these windows. :inlove: Sorry for the post hijack.

Does anyone know where to get them preferably in the UK and if they come with a darker tint. I can get the ones for sliding door and behind drivers seat from dealer but couldn't get rear LWB side sliding windows (no need for security mesh)

Ta in advance.

Kev

Kev
I have led you astray sorry. The picture in my previous post is ficticious. My dream window layout. I manipulated this image to show my camper converter what I wanted. Sorry to get your hopes up. As far I can tell, these sliders opening at the 3rd row do not exist! No one makes them anywhere........hence my post

I like them, best I have seen so far. Only issue is I'm the other side of the world :( I'm over in Scotland.

Kev

Back