Sold LWB Leighton Vans Matte Black Side Bars (for VW T5/T6/T6.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chappers0987

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I have for sale a pair of LWB Leighton Vans Matte Black Side Bars.

They were fitted by Leighton Vans when i picked up my new van but i've removed them after approx. 550 miles as I prefer their trapezoidal bars

Retail price new is £104.95 in their current 25% off sale, so i was thinking £50.00?

They are in great condition and will be supplied with all the fixings required. Pictured on my van when i collected it.

Collection Only from NG17

tempImageal5nZy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I have for sale a pair of LWB Leighton Vans Matte Black Side Bars.

They were fitted by Leighton Vans when i picked up my new van but i've removed them after approx. 550 miles as I prefer their trapezoidal bars

Retail price new is £104.95 in their current 25% off sale, so i was thinking £50.00?

They are in great condition and will be supplied with all the fixings required. Pictured on my van when i collected it.

Collection Only from NG17

View attachment 175964
FFS - I can never time things right...

I was only there at Leightons late last night paying the aforementioned £104.95 in cash to replace my rusting 3 year old LWB black bars.
Mind you, Mrs moomin-j thought it was another supplier offering a special priced T6F £20 bargain when I got home with a 6ft long cardboard box!!
I would have had these off you in a flash, as I only live 30 mins from you!!

GLWS :thumbsup:

• Sad
Reactions: JOG
FFS - I can never time things right...

I was only there at Leightons late last night paying the aforementioned £104.95 in cash to replace my rusting 3 year old LWB black bars.
Mind you, Mrs moomin-j thought it was another supplier offering a special priced T6F £20 bargain when I got home with a 6ft long cardboard box!!
I would have had these off you in a flash, as I only live 30 mins from you!!

GLWS :thumbsup:
Sorry buddy, I was going to put them on earlier this week too and never got around to it!!

Good luck getting the rusted ones off, the ones on my previous van were a pain to remove.
Sure you don't want to take and store them for when they are required in 3 years time? :think smile bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back