Gas, Water and Heater Underslung

Hi, just planning conversation (first post here), looking to fit small LPG, water tank and propex heater all underslung in T6 LWB. Heater to go in usual place. Question I have is are the any examples out there of doing this? Trying to find the correct tanks etc. Everyone seems to have done LPG or water not both. Lots of threads re tanks, but are from c2018 and a lot of links/products no longer work/exist.

Any help is welcome

My advice is don’t ditch the spare wheel to make way for a tank

My LWB conversion I had done last year has all these three underslung, although its a diesel Webasto heater. The gas tank (Gastore) is just in front of the spare wheel and the water tank is along off side.

Mine is LWB - heater in OEM position, gas tank in front of spare wheel with an internal water tank - but no grey water tank as yet ( bucket job :) )

Hi, just planning conversation (first post here), looking to fit small LPG, water tank and propex heater all underslung in T6 LWB. Heater to go in usual place. Question I have is are the any examples out there of doing this? Trying to find the correct tanks etc. Everyone seems to have done LPG or water not both. Lots of threads re tanks, but are from c2018 and a lot of links/products no longer work/exist.

Any help is welcome
My SWB has these, but as I’m Euro5, have managed to fit a centre water-tank beside the exhaust.
There’s still space on both sills, so I could have mounted a water tank to these (there are plenty advertised to fit the offside).

Is your can euro5 at all? If so, get the heater mounted underneath the passenger seat (where the AdBlue tank would be) as that’ll direct the airflow directly in to the cabin.

Back