Sold Lowering Springs 30mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

5teve

VIP Member
Sportline - (VW warranty approved) 30mm lowering springs.
3 months old.
£100
I’m near Folkestone Kent - happy to deliver locally or meet somewhere.

Sportline - (VW warranty approved) 30mm lowering springs.
3 months old.
£100
I’m near Folkestone Kent - happy to deliver locally or meet somewhere.
hi,im very interested in knowing your reason on selling these springs,also what model,age of van they come off thanks chris

Ok - I fitted them to my 2018 t30
They did a good job of improving the handling of the van - fitted them in June this year. I’ve just fitted some b14s - they do a better job but cost a lot more...

They did a good job of improving the handling of the van - fitted them in June this year. I’ve just fitted some b14s - they do a better job but cost a lot more...
Hi .
If jenuine vw sportsline springs I would be interested in having them from you.

Pretty sure they are - I got them from a company that converts Sportlines for VW!

They have the correct markings and are the genuine Eibach VW 30mm springs advertised in the VW goodies brochure and fitted by the dealers.
I have the VW springs that were fitted by the dealer now sitting in my garage with the same markings.

agreed they are genuine sportline springs and a good price considering they look like they are in good condition

agreed they are genuine sportline springs and a good price considering they look like they are in good condition

I need to sell mine too. @Peatey recently sold his on Fleebay for a good price. A job for the weekend along with tyres too.

They have the correct markings and are the genuine Eibach VW 30mm springs advertised in the VW goodies brochure and fitted by the dealers.
I have the VW springs that were fitted by the dealer now sitting in my garage with the same markings.
Thank you! Just sold them

ok thanks,im bit undecided what route to go,probably go coilovers think,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back