Saggy rear T30 camper

podiopie

Hi,

Where can I go to get Eibach adjustable Lowering fitted? My van isn’t level due to the full conversion in the rear.

I’ve fitted cobra springs as got it lowered to 40mm and was told this would level it out but it’s not worked out basically and I want to level the van.

I am not wanting coilovers or air, is the Eibach adjustable kit the best solution, has anyone got pictures of theirs before and after?

Thanks in advance,

The Eibach kit is only 30 mm in front so whilst the rear will be adjustable you will probably end up with the whole vehicle higher
The simple solution is a ST spacer for the rear they are about £85.00 quid a pair you just need to measure how big the difference is and we can supply a spacer the correct size
doing it this way you keep the spring rate correct , A harder spring will lift it but the ride will get harder . also fit a proper shock to get the ride amazing ,

Hi,

Where can I go to get Eibach adjustable Lowering fitted? My van isn’t level due to the full conversion in the rear.

I’ve fitted cobra springs as got it lowered to 40mm and was told this would level it out but it’s not worked out basically and I want to level the van.

I am not wanting coilovers or air, is the Eibach adjustable kit the best solution, has anyone got pictures of theirs before and after?

Thanks in advance,

Hi Podiopie. Here's a link to the Eibach Comfort adjustable springs you mentioned.
Eibach adjustable lowering springs - Comfort 1 | Chilli Jam Vans

Excellent springs. By far the most comfortable lowering springs we've fitted. The front will drop around 35/40mm. Then you can adjust the rear to suit depending on the load you have in the van. If you need any further info, please feel free to get in touch.
Regards,
Brett

Hi Podiopie. Here's a link to the Eibach Comfort adjustable springs you mentioned.
Eibach adjustable lowering springs - Comfort 1 | Chilli Jam Vans

Excellent springs. By far the most comfortable lowering springs we've fitted. The front will drop around 35/40mm. Then you can adjust the rear to suit depending on the load you have in the van. If you need any further info, please feel free to get in touch.
Regards,
Brett

Hi Brett,

I have a California Ocean...thinking of fitting these. Q how easy are these to adjust once fitted and how sensitive are they to load? If I load water tank gas bottle camping stuff I’m probs 150kg more than normal daily driving or maybe more

thanks

Hi,

Adjustment on the rear is essentially the same as any other coilover set up as the rear adjusters are from the Bilstein B14 kit.

The Adjustable cups sit at the top of the spring. So, to re adjust if necessary, it's a fairly straight forward job of jacking up the rear, removing the two lower dampers bolts and springs, making the adjustment on the threaded locking rings and refitting. Potentially the rear wheels may need to come off depending on the jacks essentially. Takes us about 30mins to adjust.

The springs are not over sensitive to weight. However of course will compress further with extra load. So the beauty of these is that you can adjust them at an mean average between your unloaded and loaded weight to get the best ride height for your own preference.

We fit a lot of these to our full conversions. Always able to get the van to sit at a level suitable for the customers desire on the pitch from front to rear.

The cross over for Comfort 1 and Comfort 2 is 1620kg in the front axle. Rear springs are both the same rated unto 1720kg.

For those wanting a fuller drop then the Max Low adjustable kit is the right, front axle load unto 1620KG.

If you need any further help or info, please feel free to give me a call during business hours on 07813761028.

Regards,

Brett

Hi,

Adjustment on the rear is essentially the same as any other coilover set up as the rear adjusters are from the Bilstein B14 kit.

The Adjustable cups sit at the top of the spring. So, to re adjust if necessary, it's a fairly straight forward job of jacking up the rear, removing the two lower dampers bolts and springs, making the adjustment on the threaded locking rings and refitting. Potentially the rear wheels may need to come off depending on the jacks essentially. Takes us about 30mins to adjust.

The springs are not over sensitive to weight. However of course will compress further with extra load. So the beauty of these is that you can adjust them at an mean average between your unloaded and loaded weight to get the best ride height for your own preference.

We fit a lot of these to our full conversions. Always able to get the van to sit at a level suitable for the customers desire on the pitch from front to rear.

The cross over for Comfort 1 and Comfort 2 is 1620kg in the front axle. Rear springs are both the same rated unto 1720kg.

For those wanting a fuller drop then the Max Low adjustable kit is the right, front axle load unto 1620KG.

If you need any further help or info, please feel free to give me a call during business hours on 07813761028.

Regards,

Brett
Thanks Brett,

i will give you a call later

regards

Hi all
I have a t6 t30 lwb, the rear sags 2-2.5cm from the front because of rib bed and kitchen, if I rit t32 rear springs will it level out?

Back