Lowdown

@Keaney Hi what’s the black vent looking thing in your rear quater window is it just a vent ? Sorry if it’s a daft question I’ve never seen one like that. And I like the Devonports

@Keaney Hi what’s the black vent looking thing in your rear quater window is it just a vent ? Sorry if it’s a daft question I’ve never seen one like that. And I like the Devonports
They are a optional extra... called loading bay ventilation / baker slots. Must admit didnt like them but since lowering it I do... weird! Only problem is they have a vent on the inside that on one side will end up in a cupboard haha.

They are a optional extra... called loading bay ventilation / baker slots. Must admit didnt like them but since lowering it I do... weird! Only problem is they have a vent on the inside that on one side will end up in a cupboard haha.
Thanks for reply I like them as well

So I was talking this morning with a mate who has a lowered T5 asking him if he did his himself. He told me about what he did and when he is intending to do but told me to look on Lowdown Transporters. I Googled it and was gobsmacked at some of the vans
I found this T6 and saved the photo to post on here. Any one recognise it
View attachment 18453

This is Transportr HQs......I had my b14s installed by them and this is better in real life...this one and their grey one are both very nice

Back