LOW PRESSURE OR HIGH PRESSURE

Primejive

T6 Pro
Need some advice please ,I have a lpg underlying gas tank with BBQ POINT, I'm looking at the cadac safari chef 30 (previously 2) do I need the low pressure or high pressure bbq to connect directly to the gas tank

Need some advice please ,I have a lpg underlying gas tank with BBQ POINT, I'm looking at the cadac safari chef 30 (previously 2) do I need the low pressure or high pressure bbq to connect directly to the gas tank
The BBQ point will be after your built-in regulator, so should not need another regulator in the Cadac.

I presume that means a low pressure one?

As @CAB suggests, low pressure is the correct Cadac to buy to connect to the BBQ point, when running off your underslung gas cylinder.
Use QRC's so you don't require spanners or the need to tighten jubilee clips etc.

1662317078697.png
Male QRC end on your Cadac. Cadac do a 90 degree swivel version:

1662316996277.png
Then join you BBQ point to the Cadac with 8mm gas hose extension lead with a male QRC on 1 end & a female QRC on t'other.

Job done. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice...I'm pretty sure the cadac has a screw on gas attachment

View attachment 171248
Ok, but just be careful if you have already connected a hose up to your underslung gas connection at the rear of your van, as using that supplied screw on connection will allow gas to escape if you don't connect it to your Cadac 1st.

A QRC wouldn't allow gas to escape from the female end of the extension hose before connecting it to the male end fitted permanently to the Cadac.

Ok, but just be careful if you have already connected a hose up to your underslung gas connection at the rear of your van, as using that supplied screw on connection will allow gas to escape if you don't connect it to your Cadac 1st.

A QRC wouldn't allow gas to escape from the female end of the extension hose before connecting it to the male end fitted permanently to the Cadac.
Great advice ....thanks

Back