Aftermarket splitter for Sportline spoiler….

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a supplier of Painted (not just primed) front lower spoiler in body colour. I've seen the Sportline style ones that bolt on with the splitter attached beneath. It's for a Highline 2019 T6. I can find loads of varying options, but most are supplied primed only. The splitter can be gloss black and also I'm looking for gloss black rear spoiler for Tailgate models. Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Matt.

Have a look at world of carbon T6

Lost lower splitter under the Sportline splitter…. Not the sportline OEM plastic but the black aftermarket splitter that sits below.

the banded steels make me sit that bit lower and it decided to #uck off driving around today!

it was one of the cheap crap gloss thin plastic ones from travelinlite.. does anyone do a better quality solid one?

WOC one?

WOC one?

I want retain the sportline so the WOC doesn’t work.

Hi guys just after some advice, does anybody know of a good splitter to go on a sportline bumper not the ones you get with the bumper which I can only assume are made of cheese and painted (crap) and such poor fitment. Thanks in advance

Morning all -

Lost a fight with a car park yesterday afternoon and left a small part of the lower splitter there.

chipped splitter.jpg

It is from Travelin-lite but they are currently out of stock, does any one know if they are all the same? THQ, vanstyle etc? basically so I can unbolt the broken one and bolt in a replacement, same hole centres? Who has the best gloss black paint quality?

It is a sportline style lower splitter gloss black for a 2019 T6.

Thanks all

I would say that a lot of the light gloss black ones just self tap in to the underside of the bumper - you can probably try and us the same holes if you are able to line the old and new up but it’s probably easier (if doing diy) to hold a new one in place with tape and a few upright supports (or 2nd pair of hands) and get it to fit as you want with new holes

Morning all -

Lost a fight with a car park yesterday afternoon and left a small part of the lower splitter there.

View attachment 206780

It is from Travelin-lite but they are currently out of stock, does any one know if they are all the same? THQ, vanstyle etc? basically so I can unbolt the broken one and bolt in a replacement, same hole centres? Who has the best gloss black paint quality?

It is a sportline style lower splitter gloss black for a 2019 T6.

Thanks all
Is the sportline bumper VW or aftermarket? You say sportline style so if it’s not how different are they and would another manufacturers splitter fit at all?

Is the sportline bumper VW or aftermarket? You say sportline style so if it’s not how different are they and would another manufacturers splitter fit at all?

It is a Travelin-lite copy of the sportline front bumper with the travelin-lite lower gloss splitter on it, travelin-lite are out of stock but I'm thinking maybe all lower glossy splitters (travelin-lite/vanstyle/THQ) are made in the same Chinese sweat shop.

I've emailed travelin-lite asking if they are expecting any more stock but if they aren't I'll just take a chance on a THQ or vanstyle one.

Seems like they have loads of kits available in stock that include the splitter

Seems like they have loads of kits available in stock that include the splitter

Yeah they do apart from the bit I want lol

I've emailed them so fingers crossed for some good news.

Back