Richdirector

Bought a new eberspacher heater with all the bits from pal who has decided not to go t6 route but don’t want (and don’t have time) to fit myself into mine so looking for person / place that can !!! Any recommendations??

Hi all

I have recently bought a night heater and a leisure battery etc for my T6 as a sort of day van. Does anyone know of anyone who would install the electrics and night heater which needs to be piped into the main tank around the central belt in Scotland?

Thanks for any help much appreciated
Craig

if your not after a specific brand of night heater you should be able to find a local conversion company to do the job but it might be a bit of a wait. I tried to find one to do mine (i'm central belt) and struggled with time frame and brand so ended up fitting it myself.

if your not after a specific brand of night heater you should be able to find a local conversion company to do the job but it might be a bit of a wait. I tried to find one to do mine (i'm central belt) and struggled with time frame and brand so ended up fitting it myself.
Considering the same self install . Which heater did you use ?

Back