Looking for advice: alloys

You’ll need to sign up to VIP Membership to be able to sell stuff on the forum. It’s worth a go, someone might have a home for them. I’ve seen a t5 with Bentley wheels. So they may do other offsets, or he has fitted the brakes etc

Is it worth advertising these Bentley wheels on here? I’d obviously provide pictures

You would definitely need to do further mods to fit those Bentley wheels to a T6 or T6.1, the centre bore is too small for T6/6.1 as well as the PCD being different as already stated.

After doing a bit of research I understand my choices now (limited), thanks for your advice and patience

Any comments of the merit of VW approved alloys vs others? Is there an approved list and equally a view on brands to avoid?

Wheels are a minefield, not least because there are so many styles, sizes, offsets and colours to choose from, not to mention staggered or based steels! As has been pointed out above, load rating is crucial for safety/legality/insurance, and T32s have fewer options. I took ages making a decision but found this forum invaluable. I finally chose 19" Judd T311Rs on Koni Sport dampers and H&R anti-roll bars, lowering it by about 40mm. The ride is 'FAB-U-LOUS dahling', and going to 19s hasn't made it at-all crashy. The one thing I would advise is to be careful with your off-set choice. I decided to go 9.5J all round rather than staggered, and as I wanted to fill the arches I chose ET35. Had I gone any lower than this I'd have had a problem on the fronts, as the sidewall is very marginally outside the arch, although the tread is within it and therefore legal.

Here's a pic - they do them in gloss and matt black too!! Good luck!!26881511-32E7-4F7C-B501-EBD40463F284.jpeg3D365144-69EE-441C-8128-3223A93CE5F8.jpeg

Good Thread this, cheers all. Has anyone actually used Van-XS? The price on there for a wheel and tyre package for 20in Riva’s seems too good to be true at £895.
I’ve already lowered 30mm onto VW 18in dealer fitted but want to fill the arches a little more. No rough as a badgers butt campsites for me so I’ll be ok on ride etc.
Would be great to know if anyone has used these guys, if they are decent I’m buying some black wheels for my nice white van.
It’ll take my mind of my malfunctioning Media system for a while anyway....sigh..:)
A979B6AF-EA03-429D-A0C9-8BB1DA844926.jpeg

Back