Single passenger seat suppliers

Cheers - I’ve got one on its way, but from a different company. Still coming from Poland though, despite London address on their eBay page!
Cheers - I’ve got one on its way, but from a different company. Still coming from Poland though, despite London address on their eBay page!

Same here. I got one from there as well. All good except the recliner knob has broken in transit. Supplier has agreed to send me a replacement.

Apologies I don’t use this site as much as I should and I hadn’t realised there was a paid members section. I’ve paid my £12.99 and have now posted a For Sale ad in the appropriate section. Cheers

Hi, looking for a single passenger seat for T6 to replace double in there at the moment.
Any suggestions as to best place to get one!

Threads merged

Just posted a (long shot I know) Wanted ad for a passenger captain seat in Simora. Have been looking for ages on ebay which I've had some dodgy experiences with, so wanted to ask some advice from you forum members. Most of the ads seem to be from Poland, for passenger/captain seats in £900-£1100 range. Does anyone have any experience with Poland-based ebay suppliers? Anything to look out for in terms of delivery, paypal etc etc.

We are swapping out a double passenger seat, and adding swivel bases for the driver and passenger seats. Does this mean that we don't need to worry about bases when buying used seats?

I've also found a couple of ebay ads for (non-Simora) single driver & passenger seat pairs (from a T6 Multivan) for EUR1400, and wondered whether that would work just as well, and sell on the single Simora drivers seat, along with the double passenger seat. (Not attached to the Simora fabric, but would like the seats to match, natch!).

I see Egoist Vans have been recommended by a couple of people: egoistvan-com on eBay

Any advice gratefully received.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have a pair of T6.1 single heated fronts available very shortly. Leatherette dark grey, 2 weeks old.. i'll only sell them as a pair - make me an offer (via PM).

Picking up on your other question, you will need a Passenger seat base (£50 - 85 on ebay) if swapping from Double to single. T5, 5.1 and 6 & 6.1 seats all fit the same although there are minor changes internally.

I bought one from Poland via Ebay, it arrived damaged and was I guess from a scrap van and as a UK passenger seat it would have been the drivers seat on continental vans so showed it had done a bit without the damage.

To be fair to the seller, he didn't quibble and offered me a discount or return if I wasn't happy, I took the option to return it at his cost.

Post up a wanted thread on here and you might be lucky, Oli from @BognorMotors sorted me a seat removed from a new van fairly quickly for the right price - don't forget that there is value in your old seat so that offsets the cost a little.

also try some of the converters as they sometimes remove them.

Im Afraid we haven’t seen seats for over a year now. They are like rocking horse pop and expensive!

I'll have a pair of T6.1 single heated fronts available very shortly. Leatherette dark grey, 2 weeks old.. i'll only sell them as a pair - make me an offer (via PM).

Picking up on your other question, you will need a Passenger seat base (£50 - 85 on ebay) if swapping from Double to single. T5, 5.1 and 6 & 6.1 seats all fit the same although there are minor changes internally.

do these have armrests?
and do you have any pictures??

thanks for all your help everyone, have reeolved this now. Kernowtransporters were brilliant and very helpful, but decided to go with a t6forum contact. Excellent result from the rocking @t6forum!

I bought a brand new (150 miles driven) T6.1 UK drivers seat from a bloke in Nottingham. Bought a passenger seat base and fitted it no trouble as a passenger seat to my LHD T6.1. You guys could check the inventory of Finnish and Swedish second hand parts for a drivers seat without the £1000 price tag. The freight was from UK to Finland about 100 quid.

Finnish site: Varaosahaku.fi - Varaosat | Hae auton osia

Swedish site: VW

Been looking for a matching passenger seat since July, also needs to have an airbag, I have not saw even one.

Back