Long time lurker, first time poster and T6.1 owner to be...

benholmes21

Hi Everyone!
Thought I’d finally post on here now that I’ve taken the leap and ordered a T6.1! Now just to count down the very long wait until December when it’s expected to be delivered (if I’m lucky)!

Spec is as follows:

T30 highline kombi 204 DSG
Pure Grey
LED front and rear lights
Removed model badges
Rear view camera
Discovery Media with Nav
Tailgate with windowpower latching
Heated front seats
Swivel front seats
Carpet floor in cab

Ordered through VW Ashford VC and got a cracking deal through AutoE-bid after reading about them on here so thanks for the heads up

Welcome from another soon to be 6.1 owner! I joined the forum recently have been soaking up info from the old lags on here.

Welcome. I also ordered through autoebid and VW Ashford mid March. My order form says expected delivery for December.
Check out the ‘T6.1 new order delays’ thread for everybody’s tales of woe!

Thanks guys! I’ll have a quick look at the delayed thread now but they said “December was roughly when to expect it” but I’ve got a feeling it’ll be even later than that

So many delays in various supply chains I guess there’s no way of telling, I guess money rules so I’m sure any hiccups will be sorted soon and things will start moving quicker again, fingers crossed some of these dates come forwards :D

Im in the same boat. Order Jan 31 2021 but still no delivery date Looks like I’m in the same place as the rest of you. Karen from auto Enid checks monthly. Also with vw ashford. Anyone had anything yet with a real date?

Im in the same boat. Order Jan 31 2021 but still no delivery date Looks like I’m in the same place as the rest of you. Karen from auto Enid checks monthly. Also with vw ashford. Anyone had anything yet with a real date?
Same position as me then. Ordered via Karen at Autoebid and JCB Ashford on 6th Feb 2021. Spoke with them today. Zero news. Not going to be impressed if it's 14 months+ and I get stung with the price rise.

Back