Locking wheel nut tool location.

s2ulk

Hi all, I have had my T6 caravelle a couple months now and need to change the tyres. Is there somewhere in the van where the locking wheel nut tool is typically stashed as I can’t see where it might be (if it’s there at all). Thanks

Slide the rear bench forwards a bit, pop off the trim cover behind the near side rear wheel arch and you'll find the jack and other tools in there.

If it’s not the glove box or beside the wheel jack, then all I can simply say is good luck :(

There is a place for the locking wheel nut key in the plastic moulding that holds the jack and associated tools, if it's not there then it could be anywhere

Glove box, jack or seat base.?

I found mine at the bottom of the front passenger seat. Took me a couple of months to realise the seat actually tipped forward and had storage under it.

I found mine at the bottom of the front passenger seat. Took me a couple of months to realise the seat actually tipped forward and had storage under it.

Is that a Caravelle thing? I didn't realise their seats were different to normal captains chairs

Back