VW - Listers Droitwich

The more members I can get to use them the more discount I will get for us.. #T6Fstickersonly!

As far as I can tell. Last visit was for some warranty work and all done spot on.
Make sure you hammer 1 or 2 other dealers for a price though then give Droitwich last dibs. I was shocked how much price variation there is between dealers on scheduled works such as services.

Far from it. I cant remember exact costs but the last service I had was £60 cheaper with another out of group dealer so I told Listers and they knocked off a percentage discount and beat the cost. Same on my roof bars, costs for exactly the same item between £169 to £120 fitted depending on the dealer.

Mine goes in, normally helpful etc, my only complaint is the parking, mine came out with a door dent, they fixed it but not great, there is never a parking space and they put the vans in so tightly you can hardly get out?

For someone who parks at the far side of B&Q it's the stuff of nightmares.....

Used them for the last couple of years with no problem,but Dale(workshop manager) as left now,so no discount anymore.

T6 and a T6.1 ordered from them, serviced by them. I keep going back because of the service and customer care. Tried another VW commercial not a million miles away for a T6 before buying my current T6.1... came back to Droitwich to buy the same van because of the attitude of the sales staff. (sorry Coventry.. sales tip... don't ask a customer with money in their pocket if they are actually interested in buying a van or if they are just a 'tyre kicker')

Also bought and backed out of a T5 California with them as I lost my job before I could take delivery. No problem.

Always dealt with Rob Male. Straight up guy, no BS.

Used them for the last couple of years with no problem,but Dale(workshop manager) as left now,so no discount anymore.
Thats a blow, Dale was always really enthusiastic about vans and mods..not "just a job" sort of bloke. Wonder what he's gone on to do?

Listers Droitwich are great. I bought my first van from them and they were incredibly helpful. They tried to cut me a deal on a newer van recently but given the lack of second hand vans at the moment they didn't have quite what I was looking for so I reluctantly bought elsewhere. I shall deffo be taking my newer van in for service there though.

Another huge thumbs up for Listers Droitwich. Had the van booked in for a warrantee door adjustment today. Whilst on my way a message to check oil popped up...and I had already had a error due to me unplugging the airbag wires during a seat swap....collected the van and they'd sorted the lot FOC...well done Dan who works in the service department for sorting.

I bought our current T6 from Droitwich almost five years ago and believe that I had a good deal with Rob Male for a Highline T6.

Never used them again except for a minor bit of warranty work which was dealt with well. Only reason for not going back is distance, we don't have a local Van Centre in Shropshire, they are all over 30 miles away! Hence DIY service & repairs.

Back