lining + ICE in Cheshire

Wayne2327

Hiya

my new T6.1 arrives after crimbo, and I’m after someone who does first class carpet lining in the Chesterfield area.
Can anyone recommend anybody ?
Cheers in advance

Looking for recommendations in getting my T6 Kombi swb lined With led lights and speakers, I’m from Sandbach in Cheshire? I’m new to the VW world only bought my van on Friday!

Looking for recommendations in getting my T6 Kombi swb lined With led lights and speakers, I’m from Sandbach in Cheshire? I’m new to the VW world only bought my van on Friday!
Welcome to the forum - lots of folk on who can advise. Your biggest challenge may be deciding which option to go for. I’m tagging @Texxaco who has recently upgraded his head unit

Welcome to the forum - lots of folk on who can advise. Your biggest challenge may be deciding which option to go for. I’m tagging @Texxaco who has recently upgraded his head unit
Thanks JOG and thanks for the recommendation

Hi @Oldsparrer, like @JOG said the main issue you have is your preference on make.
I have an Alpine HU however there are other brands such as Kenwood that are rated well on here.
I can only speak for Alpine but I am very impressed with the HU I have which is the Alpine X802d-u see thread about it below.

What I can say from experience is their after sales is awesome, nothing seems like too much of an issue for them. Very helpful indeed.

View attachment 14716

Thought I would bring you pictures of the Alpine X802DU in the T6 dash along with the new interface for the MFD and parking sensors....

The interface allows more info on the MFD than say the very popular Pioneer AVIC range.

Alpine X803D-U 8” Touch Screen Navigation with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto

Hi @Oldsparrer, like @JOG said the main issue you have is your preference on make.
I have an Alpine HU however there are other brands such as Kenwood that are rated well on here.
I can only speak for Alpine but I am very impressed with the HU I have which is the Alpine X802d-u see thread about it below.

What I can say from experience is their after sales is awesome, nothing seems like too much of an issue for them. Very helpful indeed.
Thanks Texxaco, where is the best place to get my back carpet lined and sound proofed?

Anything audio we can help you out, and the lining.

we are a few hours away near Stonehenge Wiltshire, but get many from your area

Back