Lighting fault on front and rear near side sidelights

JJ2513

VIP Member
Evening all,
After some help with a electrical issue with lights.

This evening i have come out to the van and seen that the rear left driving lights didn’t come on when I unlocked the van, abit of quick checking this is the current working and not working status

Rear left light
Reverse light - working
Indicator - working
Brake light - working
Driving lights - not working

Rear right light
All working

Front left light
Main/dipped - working
DRL - working
Indicators - working
Side light - not working

Front right light
All working

I have checked the fuses for rear lights as per the picture and the fuse is fine (swapped with 12v socket fuse and is working when swapped)

I have had a bulb warning light on the dash since I have fitted the vanstyle DRL LED strip kit in bumper (5 position relay has been fitted but not functioning as vanstyle says it should!) so I have no idea if the fault has appeared since or as a consecune of fitting the kit..

Any help on this would be gratefully received!

Thanks,4723E490-27D0-4938-8026-95B4DF422793.png

3A925A5A-51A5-48A0-B205-CCB017F58946.png

Threads I’ve read previously suggest it could be a BCM fault but this one is worth a check, first:

UPDATE - having gone through each of the fuses and checked to make sure they are all ok, my central locking now no longer works. when pushing unlock/lock or boot open the van only responds with an indicator flash on unlock/boot open and no locks actuate.

Can anyone offer any ideas as to wear to look for the issue??

Thanks,

UPDATE - having gone through each of the fuses and checked to make sure they are all ok, my central locking now no longer works. when pushing unlock/lock or boot open the van only responds with an indicator flash on unlock/boot open and no locks actuate.

Can anyone offer any ideas as to wear to look for the issue??

Thanks,
Hey did you find out what the issue was with the central locking/boot not opening? I have the same issue…..
Thanks!

Back