Lift kit and get under barriers !! Air??

Jay Mcc

HI, I'm looking at putting Vb Air +30mm lift kit on a t6.1, i want to be able to drive in fields ect but also get into car parks with height restrictions!

what is the VB air suspension like ?

Have you done a search, there’s plenty of info on it in previous threads?

We have it and generally have no problem with parking barriers.

Have you done a search, there’s plenty of info on it in previous threads?

We have it and generally have no problem with parking barriers.

Yes i tried the search as i guessed that it must have been discussed before, but did not find the threads.

would be great to find them or hear the good and bad ppl have found with the system, do you lower your van to get under barriers ect ?

many thanks

To Search for VB Air on here it is more effective to choose appropriate chapters on the opening page and starting from the last page or the historical first, pass through the titles and page numbers until you have found what you are looking for. Unfortunately the search engine has some trouble looking for some things. There are a number of entries and individual posts. Possibly a google type search of the forum may help?

All you will need in that last link :thumbsup:

This is the cream..

Easier sometime to type “vb air suspension t6 forum” into google. Better search function than the forum

I have a fixed lift (Seikel HD) and my overall height is 2050mm therefore good for barriers at 2.1m.

I have a fixed lift (Seikel HD) and my overall height is 2050mm therefore good for barriers at 2.1m.

Many thanks Loz. Do you have pics of your van abs what is the ride like ? I am hoping to be able to drop under 2m for multi-storey car parks ect,

HI, I'm looking at putting Vb Air +30mm lift kit on a t6.1, i want to be able to drive in fields ect but also get into car parks with height restrictions!

what is the VB air suspension like ?
We have VB Air with standard height settings and are very happy with it. We have a T28 pop top campervan and the suspension’s ‘car park’ setting drops the van from something like 2.03 to 1.95m. But sorry I don’t have exact measurements to hand.

In order of priority we use self levelling, car park, off road. We rarely use the sports mode.

Back