Levelling my camper on uneven ground

Chrisp

Hi everyone, sorry if this has already been done. Just purchased T6 converted Campervan and was looking for advise for ground levelling, wife keeps waking up dizzy ;).

Your most expensive, but way coolest, option is to install air ride. That way the height of each corner can be individually set to give you a completely level van.
The cheapest and most accessible option is just some levelling chocks.
Something like this, there are many versions out there.
Level

Many thanks for your help , agreed air ride would be the coolest option, not got the budget now after the purchase of the van. Will look to go with the level blocks.

You'll be surprised just how often you need to use the blocks. Even on some of the most expensive levelled pitches there can often still be a slight slant.

Get a set that offers you the greatest amount of lift. I've seen some which are so shallow they don't seem to make much difference when the van is parked on the highest section of the block.

You'll be surprised just how often you need to use the blocks. Even on some of the most expensive levelled pitches there can often still be a slight slant.

Get a set that offers you the greatest amount of lift. I've seen some which are so shallow they don't seem to make much difference when the van is parked on the highest section of the block.

Thanks for the Tip.

Nice colour van by the way, picked up my Acapulco blue van a couple of weeks ago.

Just sleep with head above feet, always park it that way. According to health nuts its better for you like that. I used to hate not being level but now am used to it and have a better night's sleep.

Back