Leveling ramps noob advice

sipep

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.

So I need to purchase some leveling ramps.. I hate wasting money on a product and finding out there was a defato standard product that everyone uses..

So what is the go to make / brand leveling ramps...

Managed 4 years without levelling ramps. Slope at Autumn camp was the only time I’ve needed them and I drove onto 2 blocks of wood.
Got a slight sideways slope on tonight’s site but the only issue I see is that not all the water drains down the sink. First world problem.

I bought a pair of milenco quattros only to find the van was too low to get onto them. got a home made alloy pair that are light and easy tho carry around now

Fiamma level up Jumbo for us, great for the wider tyre. The carry bag is good, sits nicely on the floor between the captain seats. Used them a few times, wouldn't be without.

We bought levelling up ramps used them once in 3 years - sold them on eBay - for the sites that we go to now we will never need them.

Found 3 x on Facebook... All of which looks good

1 Fiamma yellows £15
2 Thule levelers £20 (with bag)
3 Milenco triple 3 £30 (with bag)

Reactions: CAB
Is it safe to leave the van on these only drive on a semi permanent basis? My drive has an decline towards to my house.. also my types as chunky

PXL_20240322_104246985.jpg

PXL_20240322_104253867.jpg

Check the widths of the ramps on offer, and I would double check the tread width of your tyres as a belt and braces thing. My 275's are 2 cm too wide for the Fiammas I have, but they seem happy on them. I wouldn't want to leave mine permanently under the weight of the van, but that's just me, I would worry about 'plastic fatigue' or some other modern illness!

Is it safe to leave the van on these only drive on a semi permanent basis? My drive has an decline towards to my house.. also my types as chunky

View attachment 233977

View attachment 233978
If you get the big chunky ones I don’t see why not.
I just got a set of the Fiamma jumbo ones for my 275’s and I would be confident leaving my van on them.
They are very substantial especially compared to the set I had.

Back