Lets see your evomotion units please

Davidh

VIP Member
T6 Pro
So the time has come to order my units from evomotion and I'm struggling to decide on a colour scheme. Would love to see some of yours in place for inspiration if possible:)

Here’s mine. Slightly less conventional. Extra low units with Titan bed for Cali Beach sort of set up. Silver carpet lining. Simora bed and driftwood units.

9A696899-741B-4C4E-8780-8E4E76E215E4.jpeg

4A9DD788-7028-4273-9E8B-7FBBE6C9A196.jpeg

9413FDEA-22F9-452C-AEC0-A34D017B37B3.jpeg

Looks great! The driftwood goes really well with the silver lining. I think I'm going between white/grey units and the bamboo worktop. So many shades of grey though its hard to decide what would look best and I dont think they're sending out samples at the minute due to covid unfortunately.

We've got bamboo worktop with Stylam Smoke Grey (8102) units - really pleased with them. I'm in the process of fitting them in the van, can post a couple more pics tomorrow. I can send you the sample card we got for the the units if you like?

20201204_142344.jpg

We've got bamboo worktop with Stylam Smoke Grey (8102) units - really pleased with them. I'm in the process of fitting them in the van, can post a couple more pics tomorrow. I can send you the sample card we got for the the units if you like?

View attachment 102715
Oh that looks great! Smoke grey looks pretty much like white in that pic but I take it its slightly off. Works really well with the worktop too! If you could send the sample card rhat would be great! I'll message you direct with address etc.

Looks good! haha I wouldnt have even notice the wonky door if you hadn't said. Are the units gloss white? Clever place for the table storage as well!

Here’s mine. Slightly less conventional. Extra low units with Titan bed for Cali Beach sort of set up. Silver carpet lining. Simora bed and driftwood units.

View attachment 102689

View attachment 102690

View attachment 102691
About to order these but its hard work getting exact answer offf evomotion design, are these units easy to alter as I may have to make the two rear units shorter. We want to fit the rear units with the kombi seat in place and it is going to be very tight length ways could you measure from rear outer edge and also from centre of seat belt panel to where seat would go please. If you have time a pic of rear part from outside too please.

About to order these but its hard work getting exact answer offf evomotion design, are these units easy to alter as I may have to make the two rear units shorter. We want to fit the rear units with the kombi seat in place and it is going to be very tight length ways could you measure from rear outer edge and also from centre of seat belt panel to where seat would go please. If you have time a pic of rear part from outside too please.
Hi, I don’t have kombi so not sure where the seats are meant to be. I myself was concerned about size so asked for dimensions from Evo. I then used the van and some cardboard template to check sizes. I was cautious with the titan bed and cupboards and then bridges gap for bud with cushions. Here is what I received. I will take a photo from the rear later when I get a chance. If you need more info let me know.

FC52A374-E7A5-43C7-9AD7-180FE7E0BA1C.jpeg

Hi, I don’t have kombi so not sure where the seats are meant to be. I myself was concerned about size so asked for dimensions from Evo. I then used the van and some cardboard template to check sizes. I was cautious with the titan bed and cupboards and then bridges gap for bud with cushions. Here is what I received. I will take a photo from the rear later when I get a chance. If you need more info let me know.

View attachment 127865
Thanks for this, asked them to make back and middle as one unit which they can but as we have kombi it is a fixed seat.. but they said rear unit is 858mm not what you had !!

Last edited:
Couple other images I found got sent and used to calculate the space.

View attachment 127882

View attachment 127883
Van looks nice, can you measure from inside closed door or rubber door seal to the outer edge of unit too at nearest to centre of van so I have a starting point. sorry and also pic with both lids up at the rear units, thanx bud.
tbh dont think it will fit our set up but you never know...

Last edited:
Back