Less Than 3000 Miles 2 New Injectors Needed

Bayrak

A few weeks ago now out of the blue one Saturday morning a loud knocking sound appeared from the engine initial thoughts were bottom end issue - huge problem, I got to the dealer and spoke to the girl on the service desk she booked it in for a check 1.5 weeks later (was not impressed), anyway come Monday I was back at the dealer to ask for a tech to listen as the worry was killing me, as soon as the tech heard the noise he knew it was a top end issue and he pointed to the injectors. As it turns out after tests etc 2 injectors and fuel return lines were the problem and 2 injectors were replaced, I was hoping all injectors would have been replaced but was told VW would only sanction the 2.
So if you hear a knocking sound don't think the worse like I did

No problems since.

Random . . . . . .

Wonder What That was all about.?

A few weeks ago now out of the blue one Saturday morning a loud knocking sound appeared from the engine initial thoughts were bottom end issue - huge problem, I got to the dealer and spoke to the girl on the service desk she booked it in for a check 1.5 weeks later (was not impressed), anyway come Monday I was back at the dealer to ask for a tech to listen as the worry was killing me, as soon as the tech heard the noise he knew it was a top end issue and he pointed to the injectors. As it turns out after tests etc 2 injectors and fuel return lines were the problem and 2 injectors were replaced, I was hoping all injectors would have been replaced but was told VW would only sanction the 2.
So if you hear a knocking sound don't think the worse like I did

No problems since.
Seems to be similar to thread Injector failure so linking these together.
Also capturing the signature "T6 204 Kombi DSG 4Motion" - for possible future references of engine type.

Back