Leisure Battery Fitting In Merseyside/cheshire Area

mylofitz

Hi,
Having bought all required from Travelvolts (AGM battery, Ablemail charger, wiring kit) , I'm having difficulty finding anyone that'll fit the thing for me. I live on the Wirral so hoping for recommendations on auto electricians or companies within reasonable travelling distance. Wife is very keen I get professional assistance, understandable since the van is new. Main concern is running the wires neatly from battery compartment, through the comfort dash and under carpet to the peassenger seat.

Thanks

Hi,
Having bought all required from Travelvolts (AGM battery, Ablemail charger, wiring kit) , I'm having difficulty finding anyone that'll fit the thing for me. I live on the Wirral so hoping for recommendations on auto electricians or companies within reasonable travelling distance. Wife is very keen I get professional assistance, understandable since the van is new. Main concern is running the wires neatly from battery compartment, through the comfort dash and under carpet to the peassenger seat.

Thanks
I you find anyone can you let me know as I live in Bromborough

Hi, ended doing it myself with a handy mate. There were a few places interested but didn’t want to use the wiring and charger that I purchased from travelvolts being unfamiliar with the charger. I had been trying to get Deefab in Queensferry to do it but gave up in the end.

Back