Leighton Vans (Parts)

Bronco

VIP Member
T6 Pro
So after trying to bid and make offers on some wheels on LV parts ebay and subsequent messaging, I received exactly zero replies from the team there...
After 2 weeks I rang up to check my messages were getting through. Apparently “Lee” was going to call me back to discuss sorting out a deal. Still heard nothing......The wheels look to have sold now and I’m left disappointed.
Poor service, just not good enough.

So after trying to bid and make offers on some wheels on LV parts ebay and subsequent messaging, I received exactly zero replies from the team there...
After 2 weeks I rang up to check my messages were getting through. Apparently “Lee” was going to call me back to discuss sorting out a deal. Still heard nothing......The wheels look to have sold now and I’m left disappointed.
Poor service, just not good enough.
Wasn’t a black set of valares were they?

2nd set I've tried to buy in as many weeks.....did you snaffle them by any chance?

You are kidding!! I offered that four days ago. Oh well , you win some you lose some. But the post was about service not sour grapes. It just highlights their poor service in that dept at least.

You are kidding!! I offered that four days ago. Oh well , you win some you lose some. But the post was about service not sour grapes. It just highlights their poor service in that dept at least.
To be fair he messaged and collected was a simple transaction he’s bought a fair bit off them

This thread is about poor service. I received poor service. Leighton Vans parts delivered poor service. They couldn’t be bothered to reply after two weeks of me trying to contact them, in any way shape or form.

Just treat yourself.. pre Christmas present :whistle:
Hmm that’s an expensive treat when I have so much b other stuff to do.
Fake rear windows, Leisure battery install, tailgate LED’s, alloy tyre valves, drop down Alpine display, Xbox install etc etc.

Back