Review: Leighton Vans

Ribrunner

T6 Pro
Hi everyone, hopefully I've posted this in the right place !. Just ordered a new T6 swb 204 DSG 4Motion from these guys, it's a big investment for me and I like to know who I'm dealing with, so can anyone give me any first hand experience please?

Not quite 1st hand but had long conversations with someone who had just picked up their new van off these guys'. Very positive feedback indeed. I have visited them as they are only round the corner for me. Seen their work and it is very good indeed. I believe you are going to be very happy

Fantastic, thanks Simon for this. The deed is now done and I'm hoping to travel up on the train next Saturday to pick up my van. I've had a load of help and advice from this forum on what needs to be on it so I'm keen to see it in the flesh. Just hope the cheque clears now

Hi, did you get your van? Seen a couple of pics on their instagram account of two grey t6 new owner picking up, wondering if any were you?

Got the pic of you picking it up it looks absolutely fantastic great looking t6 . They do such a good job.

Love my T6... just need to get out and start having some fun with it ! How about a T6 forum seaside summer BBQ???

If it we're not for the number plate, I would not have thought it was the same van - it looks a totally different colour. To my dodgy tired eyes it looks blue in their picture.

Stunning Van @Ribrunner . I bet you're thrilled with it.. I was at Leighton yesterday getting an update of mine. When I was there they asked the fitter chap to come and explain what he'd done and if I wanted anything changing. Superb company and superb vans. Yours is a perfect example.. Did you spec those wheels or were they offered. I really like them and still have a choice of what to go for..

P S - You're on Facebook now. On the Leighton page..

Last edited:
Hi Andrew, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I chose these wheels and they sourced and fitted them at no extra cost. They're Wolfrace Assasins 20's

Back