Leicestershire/midlands Conversions

Monte

Hi Guys, I’m a relative newbie on the site but was looking for recommendations for companies in Leicester that do T6 conversions. Any recommendations would be massively appreciated

If you want a decent converter then imo you will need to travel. For the very large investment required I wouldn't just pick an installer because then were near by.

Xtremevans did my pop top (a hilo) good job and a good setup. They're in market harbourgh.

Xtremevans did my pop top (a hilo) good job and a good setup. They're in market harbourough.
Likewise, plus Jay looks like he’s getting in to ABT parts and Pendle tuning now, so make sure you take your credit card.

A couple of other smaller local ones to have a look at are Hinckley Camper Wrx and Big Blue Sky at Wymeswold - can’t really comment on quality of either but Camper Wrx did a fantastic looking show van last year (with a bit of a silly price tag) and Blue Sky did a nice job of converting a friends T5 a few years ago.

I would say hinckley, xtremvan do lack the attention to detail, jay is a very nice bloke and very helpful but the instal on the hilo roof and carpet lining wasnt the best but this was 2 years ago

I can reccommend Knights custom conversions in Lincolnshire. Used them end of last year for a full conversion. Jon and his team are excellent.
Unit 3, Knight's custom conversions LTD, 5 Seas End Rd, Spalding PE12 6LD

There's an open day at Jack's Shack in Leicester today They apparently do full conversations. Might be worth popping along to see what their work is like.

Last edited:
I would say hinckley, xtremvan do lack the attention to detail, jay is a very nice bloke and very helpful but the instal on the hilo roof and carpet lining wasnt the best but this was 2 years ago

That's interesting to hear you say that, I've never had anything done there but that was the impression I got of them. They seem to be running too fast as a business, and are doing too many things to try and please everyone at once. They are now getting in into waterspouts as well..

Customer camper conversions near Market Harborough fitted and trimmed the pop top on my shuttle and happy with their work. Very helpful bunch.

Back