Sold Led Rear Lights Off New Van - £300 Delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.

amdowney

T6 TSI Manual Kombi Highline LWB
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi - I changed to smoked which were not much more tinted in the end but have these for sale, if you don't have LEDS at the mo I think you may need another part or something.20180721_145823[1].jpg

If upgrading from standard rear lights you just need different connector plugs which I can supply if required along with the option of the additional wire to give dual reverse and fog lamps

Last edited:
Hi
Are these still available?
Ignore my post ..
Dont think they will fit my barn doors

thanks @amdowney

I see what you mean when the lights are next to each other but once mounted (and in that pic) the difference is quite noticeable against your red van.

Are the tinted ones a Caravelle part or something ?? I might have a think about this change for mine

Cheers

thanks @amdowney

I see what you mean when the lights are next to each other but once mounted (and in that pic) the difference is quite noticeable against your red van.

Are the tinted ones a Caravelle part or something ?? I might have a think about this change for mine

Cheers

@Deaky has tinted rear lights, and i'm sure his are the Sportline ones from the Forum shop, but his do look a little darker.

There are only two versions red and tinted so they must be the same

I fitted tailgate lights to my old barn door T5, you only have to shave a little of the edges to allow the rounded doors to pass. Was very easy and doesn't show when done carefully.

I fitted tailgate lights to my old barn door T5, you only have to shave a little of the edges to allow the rounded doors to pass. Was very easy and doesn't show when done carefully.

You can still fit T6 barn door tail lamps to tailgate T5 vans - it’s the T6 tailgate tail lamp that comes as a completely different shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back