For Sale LED Footwell Lighting kits

I presume the PMs appear on selection of the envelope icon top right? Nothing yet, but I've contacted you anyway.
You should see my Google lockdown, even my camera can't access the camera! :):)

I presume the PMs appear on selection of the envelope icon top right? Nothing yet, but I've contacted you anyway.
You should see my Google lockdown, even my camera can't access the camera! :):)
Yes i have received your messages earlier is all ok?

Don't worry @Andyvanman it wasn't me that sent a message.....all is good with you and I ;) Kits being collected tomorrow mate...Matt

Yes i have received your messages earlier is all ok?
All is ok indeed. I replied to the forum (now deleted) but never sent you any messages...

It was easy to do business with saxoboy, and I'm looking forward to putting these into the van.
For anyone that's installed these (puddle & footwell) I've got a crimping tool, do I need anything else - crimps for example?
I don't want to do the B&Q dash on kit arrival before getting on with the work.

Are these LED lights?
Im interested in a set that would come on as normal but would like to be able to modify them to also come on as ambient lighting. Is this possible?

Cheers

Hi @KR. both kits are complete with everthing you will need, including cable ties and self crimping crimps....you will see what I mean when they arrive!!) the only thing that you will need, is a sharp knife or dremel type of device to cut out of the door panel (dont worry, if you make a slight mistake, no one will see it!) a hole on each side where the projectpr lamp goes....again, all of this is self explanetory in the Janet and John instructions I provide...written by me. No dash to B&Q required mate ;)

@Skyliner33 yes, these are LED lights...nice a white. You can wire these up, to either come on when the doors open and turn off when your on the move, of self timered out....or with some additional wiring, you could connect these to the ambient wiring loom in the van.....or.....keep these as footwell lights that come on and go off, and install some small red leds that fit in the footwell area, that connect to the ground and the ambiet lighting loom from behind the light switch......anythng is possible...just not both with the same LED light.....at least not with these.....Matt

@Skyliner33 yes, these are LED lights...nice a white. You can wire these up, to either come on when the doors open and turn off when your on the move, of self timered out....or with some additional wiring, you could connect these to the ambient wiring loom in the van.....or.....keep these as footwell lights that come on and go off, and install some small red leds that fit in the footwell area, that connect to the ground and the ambiet lighting loom from behind the light switch......anythng is possible...just not both with the same LED light.....at least not with these.....Matt

Hi, as the instructions I got with the ceiling unit, any chance you could pm me the instructions for these so I can see if I think I will be able to mod them to do what I want? Thanks

I've posted this on the "What have you done to your van today" thread as well.
Footwell lights fitted, thanks @saxoboy . A straightforward job with clear instructions, although I wouldn't bother cutting the red and black wires prior to crimping them, you might find out when refitting the lower panel that you've cut them too short. Entirely my fault, the instructions do point this out.:rolleyes:
A quick repair with two small terminal blocks and the lights are working fine, puddle lights tomorrow as I'm being dragged out for a drink. No rest etc.

Back