For Sale LED Footwell Lighting kits

Hi Guys,

I have finally got around to creating an LED Footwell Light Kit….it comes with intensive instructions and all the bits and pieces for you to connect it into your van….all you need are the tools to fit it…..brute will and a crimper!

View attachment 61626 View attachment 61627

I’m after £27 per kit which, as always includes postage. The LED Footlights work like the existing courtesy lights in your van i.e. they will turn on when a door is opened and fade off in a few seconds, they will not stay on when driving….they are not sold as ambient lighting.

I do do other kits, which are; (and they all come with everything to connect the lights to your van including T-Taps and cable ties)

• Welcome/ Puddle Light Kit - £35 - Cast the VW emblem on the floor to create light before you enter the van when you open either the passenger or drivers door.
  • Glove Box Light & Switch Kit - £32 - a light for the glove box that turns on when you open the glove box....VW seemed to have forgotten to spend a few quid!

Thanks for looking ….Matt
Hi Matt I would be interested in the curtesy light please mate how do we do it ?

Just a couple of wires to tap into. Very easy - and very good set. Likewise glovebox one was really good as well.

Two wires that you squeeze a clip round. Then you need to put a ‘spade’ on the end of the wire to connect into it. Very simple and just some very basic diy skill required but nothing at all hard or fiddly. Really easy.

Two wires that you squeeze a clip round. Then you need to put a ‘spade’ on the end of the wire to connect into it. Very simple and just some very basic diy skill required but nothing at all hard or fiddly. Really easy.
Ah ok, was worried I needed to cut wires etc

£27.72p (72p to get Hermes to collect)...full kit with everything needed for the install....as per post 1

Hi @simonnwt6 ......Yes there is some removal of dash plastics......all in the instructions....very easy.....only cutting is the space that's already there for the light......no Dremeling at all......30mins...if your slow will get these fitted ;) ....Matt

Back