For Sale LED Footwell Lighting kits

going to fit mine this weekend.
Quick question on the instructions:
When T-Tapping into the wires on the White Connector I assume you tap one connector into the red/black wire and one connector into the red/brown wire?
Cheers,
Louis

Hi Louis.....yes....and it doesn't matter which one goes on which wire.

Regards and good luck...Matt

Fitted footwell lights today, complement puddle lights so well. Well done Saxoboy on supplying quality kit with so so easy to fit instructions.

5F35B05C-206E-4620-A3CF-4D90DE139AD1.jpeg

55DDC0CE-3B4E-4B77-9FA3-B975950444F6.jpeg

Hi saxoboy.... these look awsome. Can you let me know the cost for a set of puddle lights and footwell lights.... shame about that carpet manufacturer too, I was after a decent rug for the old girl (my beloved van not the beloved wife)....

Fitted this afternoon.
Took about an hour and make such a difference to the "feel" of the cabin at night.
Awesome.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Saxoboy.

Do these work as ambient light or is it just when the door is open or unlocked? Cheers Kev

Hi @Kev_ it depends.....the kit I provide, links in with the courtesy lighting circuit, so they come on when you unlock the car, or open a door.....however that's not to say that they cannot be wired into the ambient wiring circuit....but they will be very bright unless you add a resistor to the wiring to dim the LED's down......anything is possible though ;)

@saxoboy fully recommend Matt's puddle lights and foot well kit. Enjoyed installing them and the instructions are easy to follow. Just remember big red and white cable for T taps

IMG-20200520-WA0009.jpg

Back