For Sale LED Footwell Lighting kits

Hi @Carl1974 yes this will fit the T5/ 5.1 but you will need to cut out a hole either side under the dash to fit them, as unlike the T6, I don't think they have pre cut slots. You will also have to wire them slightly differently, but I have instructions for that ;) As far as ambient lighting in the door cards go, you can tap into the Grey/ blue wire and the brown wire from the door switches....and this will allow the lights to glow, when the vans lights are on. However, unless you get the correct brightness of led you will also need a resistor to dim the brightness down, so you don't look too much like a mobile brothel!!

Hi Guys,

I have finally got around to creating an LED Footwell Light Kit….it comes with intensive instructions and all the bits and pieces for you to connect it into your van….all you need are the tools to fit it…..brute will and a crimper!

View attachment 61626 View attachment 61627

I’m after £27 per kit which, as always includes postage. The LED Footlights work like the existing courtesy lights in your van i.e. they will turn on when a door is opened and fade off in a few seconds, they will not stay on when driving….they are not sold as ambient lighting.

I do do other kits, which are; (and they all come with everything to connect the lights to your van including T-Taps and cable ties)

• Welcome/ Puddle Light Kit - £35 - Cast the VW emblem on the floor to create light before you enter the van when you open either the passenger or drivers door.
  • Glove Box Light & Switch Kit - £32 - a light for the glove box that turns on when you open the glove box....VW seemed to have forgotten to spend a few quid!

Thanks for looking ….Matt
nice carpet - where was that sourced from?

@Tinman1UK it was from rugsforbugs….but....they have parted company with the supplier of this carpet....only reason I know is I wanted a new one last week......bummer!

Is cool though ….yeah ;)

I'll take a full set - puddle, glovebox and footwell pls. Can't have too many lights...

Evening Matt,
Do you have any Glovebox lights and Door well light kits available.
Regards,
Ronnie

Do the footwell lights work ok in the doors too? I’d like puddle lights but would prefer just a white light? :) Thanks! :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to purchase 2 sets of the footwell lights but with instructions for both? :D

Back