For Sale LED Footwell Lighting kits

Are these still going? And work with the 6.1’s? If so can you get in touch so I can get one ordered

Hi can I order footwell light kit please for 2017 trendline t6 no existing courtesy light when you switch off ignition etc… TIA

Hi Guys,

I have finally got around to creating an LED Footwell Light Kit….it comes with intensive instructions and all the bits and pieces for you to connect it into your van….all you need are the tools to fit it…..brute will and a crimper!

View attachment 61626 View attachment 61627

I’m after £27 per kit which, as always includes postage. The LED Footlights work like the existing courtesy lights in your van i.e. they will turn on when a door is opened and fade off in a few seconds, they will not stay on when driving….they are not sold as ambient lighting.

I do do other kits, which are; (and they all come with everything to connect the lights to your van including T-Taps and cable ties)

• Welcome/ Puddle Light Kit - £35 - Cast the VW emblem on the floor to create light before you enter the van when you open either the passenger or drivers door.
  • Glove Box Light & Switch Kit - £32 - a light for the glove box that turns on when you open the glove box....VW seemed to have forgotten to spend a few quid!

Thanks for looking ….Matt
You’re probably the person to ask… I’ve got footwell lights in my van and they have two differing sockets, is this so they can work with two different types of plugs or so they can run as both courtesy and ambient lights (where two cables feed them depending on the demand) haven’t got a photo but can get one if you don’t know the type of light I mean

Hi @Wawlday I take it you mean these;

2024-02-06 11.05.00.jpg
Both connections enable ALL the LED's in the lamp to light, I wouldn't expect them to work independently as courtesy and ambient lighting, as the connection could be on at the same time (driving at night with the headlights on and interior ambient working and then you open a door to engage the courtesy lights). I wouldn't be sure that you wouldn't damage the vans electrics.....I haven't tried this in my van for fear of short circuiting somewhere. I hope this helps in some way.

Back