LED Bulbs for Aftermarket Projector Headlamps

OurSam

Looking for some advice - my T6 came with projector DRL lights fitted by the convertor but the light output is shocking (almost have to get out and look to see if they're lit) so I am looking for some LED bulbs to fit for better overall vision.

First picture is the outside of the light and the second is the inside with the plastic cover removed, can anyone identify what bulbs I have currently (H11/H9?) and which are the best LEDs to go for to fit these lights - thanks in advance

IMG_5235.JPG IMG_5234.JPG

Last edited:
Looking for some advice - my T6 came with projector DRL lights fitted by the convertor but the light output is shocking (almost have to get out and look to see if they're lit) so I am looking for some LED bulbs to fit for better overall vision.

First picture is the outside of the light and the second is the inside with the plastic cover removed, can anyone identify what bulbs I have currently (H11/H9?) and which are the best LEDs to go for to fit these lights - thanks in advance

View attachment 115842 View attachment 115841

Provided you’re aware of this thread:

you’ll be best off posting a photo showing the whole headlamp so someone can recognise it and advise you best.

I got the Upgrade Headlights with Projector mains, standard Dipped, LED DRL,s and LED Sequential Indicators.

They came from Van X with standard bulbs and I'd like to upgrade to LED's, but WHICH ONES???????

Back