There's bound to be alot of you out there who have installed different seats to you T6, whether it be VW seta or other marques, curious to which type of seats would be a relative simple fit, and how they look.

They look very comfortable @JaySal!

I went to Seat surgeons near York to get my T5's seats sorted. Very accommodating staff, gave me and the family a ride into town while they did the work which I was well impressed with. I'd go back there again no problem. Vegan Leather too, certainly no difference to the touch and was very thick.

20170901_135916.jpg 20180514_155145.jpg 20180514_155209.jpg 20180514_155059.jpg 20180430_170904.jpg

Last edited:
They look very comfortable @JaySal!

I went to Seat surgeons near York to get my T5's seats sorted. Very accommodating staff, gave me and the family a ride into town while they did the work which I was well impressed with. I'd go back there again no problem.

View attachment 50485 View attachment 50486 View attachment 50487 View attachment 50488 View attachment 50489
hi guys

Any one got any pics of their leather seats looking for inspiration and ideas for mine
Thanks

Ps was looking at black with some colour panel or stitching or maybe both

Are all these leather seats the original seats covered in leather, or the old seats physically removed and new seats installed?

I have heated seats, would the foam inserts impact this? also could you share the rough cost? cheers..

CZ.
no the heated seats will not impact it. Rough cost is I paid £1800 for 2 captain seats, rear bench seat and both the sliding door panel and opposite panel in Alcantara. Ade at
Mid England Retrims did the work and bear in mind the cupra seat foams are £450 on there own

no the heated seats will not impact it. Rough cost is I paid £1800 for 2 captain seats, rear bench seat and both the sliding door panel and opposite panel in Alcantara. Ade at
Mid England Retrims did the work and bear in mind the cupra seat foams are £450 on there own
They proper look worth it though :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back