Leather retrim with prices

These cost me £1250 all in fully fitted (Grade 1 Automotive Leather)

5 seater Kombi

Rather pleased if I'm honest :thumbsup:

IMG_8265_zpsikg2lhkx.jpg

IMG_8267_zpsurzpiwcj.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl: Well if a jobs worth doing and all that.....Pretty much sorted if i honest...Still pondering on lowering and an exhaust system but we'l see ;)

Get the B14s on quick mate, no hang on a minute let me do it first a least that is one for me ;)

Last edited:
Still waiting for my leather. Nearly 4 months now. However he was fully booked for 3 of those months with other work and I'm having a set of recaros done too and alcantara headlining etc.

They will fit but the ones i have are for the T5s with xenon's in which have the same auto level thingy on the rear mount i think :unsure: so may save me doing the mod. to the ARB bracket but if not, its a easy mod to be done as the others have. Either way they will fit :)

They will fit but the ones i have are for the T5s with xenon's in which have the same auto level thingy on the rear mount i think :unsure: so may save me doing the mod. to the ARB bracket but if not, its a easy mod to be done as the others have. Either way they will fit :)
Keep us posted as to how it goes. Be interested what sort of a difference they make with B14's as they feel good and stiff on lateral loading already.

Keep us posted as to how it goes. Be interested what sort of a difference they make with B14's as they feel good and stiff on lateral loading already.

I will do Dave but i will be fitting them all together so my be hard to tell the difference between both and just B14s. Maybe @RattyMcClelland & @gmaster can comment, as they have more experience of this then me ?

Back