Leasing and conversions

Ashlemon

Dear members

After realising I want a T6 now I just have to figureout the best way to get one and I need your opinion.

My ideal T6 is a LWB, individual swivel seats up front and a 3 seat "rock and roll" bench behind,but here's the thing, really I want to lease the vehicle through my company. So is the rock and roll bench available as an add on option from VW? If not how reversible is fitting this bench and runners?

I just want to be cautious and that if I go down the lease\cpc route and i need to give it back at the end I can..

That seat setup just screams caravelle, it would have to be a Caravelle SE as the Caravelle Executive doesnt come in LWB but they are pricey and it is classed as a people carrier (M1 on logbook) and not a commercial vehicle (N1 on logbook) so not sure how that works with company purchase/lease/pcp, will depend on what you do for a business i suppose ?

Or you could have a Kombi with the detachable bed/shelf bit I have got off Forty Winks. It bolts into the load lashing points at the back and detaches easily. The seats in the back fold down flat and that makes your bed. Just then add front swivel seats as optional extra.

Or you could have a Kombi with the detachable bed/shelf bit I have got off Forty Winks. It bolts into the load lashing points at the back and detaches easily. The seats in the back fold down flat and that makes your bed. Just then add front swivel seats as optional extra.
That is just what I have been looking for, thank you @Buggirl, it will also serve as a parcel shelf so I can hide any equipment stored in the back.
Do you know if they are going to Busfest ?

Sounds to me you just need a Kombi, with one of those beds shown above. Sorted.

That is just what I have been looking for, thank you @Buggirl, it will also serve as a parcel shelf so I can hide any equipment stored in the back.
Do you know if they are going to Busfest ?
Not that I can see, so best check them out on Facebook. They do post them and they are easy to fit, but as they are not that far from me I drove there and they fitted it for free!

@Buggirl Sent them a message on FB, they are not showing at Busfest. Might try to pop in to see them as I often work in that area otherwise would you mind if I have a look at yours at Busfest? Would like to see how it looks when not being used as a bed.

Back