Hi Steve at CRS.
Just to let you know how the ride is after you fitting the full set up on my LWB Shuttle, last Friday 11th November.
a) Quieter
b) Ironed out all those rubble type of vibration
c) Doesn't drift at all now, on the motorways
d) Cornering on roundabouts, much tighter, missus grabs the handle as it sits so square on the road
e) Being 40mm lower, easier to get in and out
All in all, I think I will enjoy the driving a lot more.
Now to start looking for a set of 18" Chrome and slightly wider wheels. For me Stainless and chrome is classic, never dates!

just aquick one,
i tow a caravan twin wheel 1600kg
i want about 50mm lower, love the look of the stx suspension just dont know what they would be like,
ideally i want comfort, what are your thoughts

Hi there. The trick is to keep the drop sensible 50 mm should be ok for towing , the shocks in the kit will make towing safer and stable , the springs in the kit are very capable and can carry the weight fine
you will be happy with the comfort , ,

Are the stx as good as the Koni set up?
I've read every post about suspension on here 10 times lol
and im still none the wiser,
1 things for sure i dont want b14 even if they were free
what sort of price are we fitted for stx koni etc?

do wheels make much diffrence ie 20 inch to say 18 inch i likde the sportline wheel but love the inovit alloys

do wheels make much diffrence ie 20 inch to say 18 inch i likde the sportline wheel but love the inovit alloys
The inovit wheels are lovely and we do a lot of them. , nice bunch to deal with great service.
in reality once you have proper performance shocks fitted the 20 inch wheels don’t make a lot of difference .
shocks, Control the unsprung weight which is the wheel tyre and brakes. Adding weight to this with a bigger ( heavier ) wheel can make the standard shocks. Struggle.
the Koni and KW. Kits. Both work Really well And cope with the additional weight , the Koni is damping adjustable which we use specifically to help with this The drop you require will determine which kit we fit.
Koni. Standard height to 40 mm
Koni sport short shocks. 50 to 60 mm
KW. 35 to 65. Adjustable.

they are similar money.
Koni. With matching springs. £ 1000.
Koni sport short. £ 1100
KW. £ 1000.
fitting all of them £175. All incl vat.
Hope this helps

steve

Hi thanks for the reply
It’s a mine field.
Is the kw you mentioned the stx suspension?
The STX kit is the basis for our private label kit. The kit normally comes with the KW yellow springs. We commit to a lot of them and have them made with Black springs. Exclusively.
same warranty and performance
we keep both color springs in stock if customers like the yellow

Hi there

any one fancy some B F deals ??

I have KW STX T 32 @ £ 945.00 while stocks last ( 34 in stock )
Some H&R anti roll bars @ £385.00 incl vat ( they are all going up 8 % in the new year be warned ) ( 20 in stock )
KONI sport short shocks ( drops upto 60 mm ) retail at £945.00 a set will do at £845.00 ( 20 sets in stock )
Evo technik springs to suit every application @ £ 200.00 a set ( 100 sets in stock )
If there is anything else you need that we do let me know and we will try accommodate some deals

I am happy to hold the deals for 1 week

S H

Hi there

Some H&R anti roll bars @ £385.00 incl vat ( they are all going up 8 % in the new year be warned ) ( 20 in stock )
KONI sport short shocks ( drops upto 60 mm ) retail at £945.00 a set will do at £845.00 ( 20 sets in stock )
Evo technik springs to suit every application @ £ 200.00 a set ( 100 sets in stock )
If there is anything else you need that we do let me know and we will try accommodate some deals

S H
@CRS Performance - is the price of the H&R ARBs for the LED headlight version?
It's to fit a T30 T6 2019 flavour campervan

Hi there

S H
I am coming up to see you on Tuesday. Will your deals apply to my suspension work? I was looking at the ST X t28. But keen to hear your thoughts on best set up.

Back