Wait a little while and ill send some pictures of the new wheel alignment / race car set up bay we are doing some trick art work in there , its going to be a laugh
I might need to find an excuse to come over and get my alignment checked then! :whistle:

Do you guys do tyre fitting, balancing etc?

My misspent youth means that I have to squint and I have tennis elbow!

I’ve never played tennis either!!!
I'm thinking it wasn't just your youth that was misspent. ;)

Hi David - many thanks. She still looks exactly the same. I love the sleeper looks & have so far resisted the need to slap on 20’s. The handling is still very impressive & I have had zero issues with the shocks or H&R spacers. All flying through MOT’s also. Best bang for buck for sure
Thank you, I have been toying with the idea of new alloys for ages but then I see posts like this and realise how much I like the devonports they just need a little tweaking to get them to sit spot on.

I might need to find an excuse to come over and get my alignment checked then! :whistle:

Hi there. We haven’t got tyre fitting equipment yet. To be honest adding an extra unit I thought would solve our storage problems but the new place is already bulging , not sure where I’ll fit it all.

I dont seem to find enough time to update the forum on our progress, but we will try to improve on this as the new facility comes on board in the new year .

Apart from the constant flow of Transporters which keep us busy most days, this week we have shipped out 4 x Audi RS suspension kits all over the world . Our solutions for fixing the unreliable Audi DRC systems found in most RS Audis are becoming well known Globally . One kit to Iceland for the only RS6 in the country there , One kit to Aspen Colorado , One to Australia and one to Oxford . Not bad in one week.
As Google does its thing, we are seeing lots of other vehicles coming to us for suspension upgrades , This week we did a Porsche track set up for a returning client
a J C W mini for some improved suspension and a steady flow of the Sprinter, Ducato, Crafter, and motorhome dampers too . Its nice to vary the work load a bit !. Our new workshop has been equipped with a suitable Lift to carry all sizes of motorhomes and this is an area that, like transporters needing the CRS touch . The Active shocks we use in a motor home are simply brilliant and whilst motor home clients aren't obsessed with lowering , the handling and comfort improvements are remarkable . We are one of only a few companies in the world that carry stock of the T2 Bay and split screen KONI dampers, we have all 3 types for the T 2 s and we ship these world wide as well.

James Hurley , my son ( Picture below wearing his car ) has been a massive benefit to our business since he moved to UK 1 year ago from our other store in South Africa ( leaving his brother to run that ). A 2 x time "VW challenge" overall championship winner he has skills that even impress me as well as top line suspension knowledge. We are truly delighted to have such skills in house . He will be helping track day and race clients to optimise their cars in the new facility .

Our new ID Buzz is getting all the attention , launched at Busfest this year , very pleasant to drive albeit a bit boring for a race driver .
Our trusty T 28 has gone to a new home , and i hope the KONI importer for UK will appreciate it like we did.
I am on the hunt for a TSI T 6 to neutralise my carbon footprint against the ID Buzz . If i cant find a good one i might look at popping a Petrol engine into a E transporter ABT. That has proved to be a disaster looking at the price these 40 to 50 K vans have dropped to , spotted at 14 to 15 k with low milage . If anyone has the electronic savvy to get the dash on a T6.1 to work with a petrol engine HELP ! please . its the only thing holding me back , I dont want a drag race rev counter mounted on the top of the dash board ha ha

Our biggest News

A New Modular suspension system - "Evo Technik Definition" has been flying out of our workshop for a while now . The factory in Holland have been struggling to keep up with demand but promise to keep the stock flowing.
As we have preached for a long time about "ONE KIT FITS ALL" not working in transporters ! This kit is the answer, made to order for each clients needs.

We have in our arsenal of parts to make these kits so special the following.
4 x different rated front springs
3 x different front Dampers .
4 x Different rated rear springs
1 x Height adjustable rear spring
3 x different rear dampers .

Clients can choose the height they want to be at, we access the weight of the vehicle and then put together a bespoke kit to suit them.
These are the most comfortable kits on the market and whilst they are limited to max 60 mm drops we find most of our clients want sensible lowering , maximum comfort and performance which is exactly what this does. Finished in stealth all black coatings , we are extremely grateful to the KONI factory for developing these specifically for us.

We will be ready to wholesale these kits shortly, so any conversion companies out there looking to expand their offerings and sort the camper sag out please get in touch. This is an important part of any suspension range and represents 75 to 80 % of all kits we do . With heavy back end campers our height adjustable rear spring is specifically designed for these applications and you will definitely not see any collapsed rear springs ( coil bound ) .

IMG_6589 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6587 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6591.JPG

IMG_6590.JPG

IMG_3613.JPG

Last edited:
I dont seem to find enough time to update the forum on our progress, but we will try to improve on this as the new facility comes on board in the new year .

Apart from the constant flow of Transporters which keep us busy most days, this week we have shipped out 4 x Audi RS suspension kits all over the world . Our solutions for fixing the unreliable Audi DRC systems found in most RS Audis are becoming well known Globally . One kit to Iceland for the only RS6 in the country there , One kit to Aspen Colorado , One to Australia and one to Oxford . Not bad in one week.
As Google does its thing, we are seeing lots of other vehicles coming to us for suspension upgrades , This week we did a Porsche track set up for a returning client
a J C W mini for some improved suspension and a steady flow of the Sprinter, Ducato, Crafter, and motorhome dampers too . Its nice to vary the work load a bit !. Our new workshop has been equipped with a suitable Lift to carry all sizes of motorhomes and this is an area that, like transporters needing the CRS touch . The Active shocks we use in a motor home are simply brilliant and whilst motor home clients aren't obsessed with lowering , the handling and comfort improvements are remarkable . We are one of only a few companies in the world that carry stock of the T2 Bay and split screen KONI dampers, we have all 3 types for the T 2 s and we ship these world wide as well.

James Hurley , my son ( Picture below wearing his car ) has been a massive benefit to our business since he moved to UK 1 year ago from our other store in South Africa ( leaving his brother to run that ). A 2 x time "VW challenge" overall championship winner he has skills that even impress me as well as top line suspension knowledge. We are truly delighted to have such skills in house . He will be helping track day and race clients to optimise their cars in the new facility .

Our new ID Buzz is getting all the attention , launched at Busfest this year , very pleasant to drive albeit a bit boring for a race driver .
Our trusty T 28 has gone to a new home , and i hope the KONI importer for UK will appreciate it like we did.
I am on the hunt for a TSI T 6 to neutralise my carbon footprint against the ID Buzz . If i cant find a good one i might look at popping a Petrol engine into a E transporter ABT. That has proved to be a disaster looking at the price these 40 to 50 K vans have dropped to , spotted at 14 to 15 k with low milage . If anyone has the electronic savvy to get the dash on a T6.1 to work with a petrol engine HELP ! please . its the only thing holding me back , I dont want a drag race rev counter mounted on the top of the dash board ha ha

Our biggest News

A New Modular suspension system - "Evo Technik Definition" has been flying out of our workshop for a while now . The factory in Holland have been struggling to keep up with demand but promise to keep the stock flowing.
As we have preached for a long time about "ONE KIT FITS ALL" not working in transporters ! This kit is the answer, made to order for each clients needs.

We have in our arsenal of parts to make these kits so special the following.
4 x different rated front springs
3 x different front Dampers .
4 x Different rated rear springs
1 x Height adjustable rear spring
3 x different rear dampers .

Clients can choose the height they want to be at, we access the weight of the vehicle and then put together a bespoke kit to suit them.
These are the most comfortable kits on the market and whilst they are limited to max 60 mm drops we find most of our clients want sensible lowering , maximum comfort and performance which is exactly what this does. Finished in stealth all black coatings , we are extremely grateful to the KONI factory for developing these specifically for us.

We will be ready to wholesale these kits shortly, so any conversion companies out there looking to expand their offerings please and sort the camper sag out please get in touch. This is an important part of any suspension range and represents 75 to 80 % of all kits we do . With heavy back end campers our height adjustable rear spring is specifically designed for these applications and you will definitely not see any collapsed rear springs ( coil bound ) .

View attachment 219596

View attachment 219597

View attachment 219601

View attachment 219602

View attachment 219603
Excellent Steve, great info and keep up the good work.

leave it till we have finished decorating , you will be able to take some great pictures on the ramp .

a steady flow of the Sprinter, Ducato, Crafter, and motorhome dampers too . Its nice to vary the work load a bit !

Steve, anything for a Transit Custom campervan? My mate with one spoke to you about his a couple of years back after you'd done my Caravelle, but there was nothing about at the time.

Steve, anything for a Transit Custom campervan? My mate with one spoke to you about his a couple of years back after you'd done my Caravelle, but there was nothing about at the time.
Hi, Koni only make the rears for the transits and i have no idea why no fronts, there must be something about this vehicle that is frightening everyone away ??? Just checked on KW and they only make for the connect new model !! ill keep looking because i get quite a few calls
cheers
steve

Hi, Koni only make the rears for the transits and i have no idea why no fronts, there must be something about this vehicle that is frightening everyone away ??? Just checked on KW and they only make for the connect new model !! ill keep looking because i get quite a few calls
cheers
steve
Following on from this conversation , i was chatting to Steve from Nankang this morning , he did ( does ) lots of transits but he too said they really struggle with them there simply isnt any thing good that works well , He did say that the B14 kit is available but he doesnt know if its a Bilstein kit or the people who make the transporter B14 ??

Following on from this conversation , i was chatting to Steve from Nankang this morning , he did ( does ) lots of transits but he too said they really struggle with them there simply isnt any thing good that works well , He did say that the B14 kit is available but he doesnt know if its a Bilstein kit or the people who make the transporter B14 ??
I must say... My transit custom is like a new van since I replaced the bump stops. Yes may not have the finesse of some of the VW T6 kits but in my opinion looks good, handles really well... And did not break the bank..

In terms of adjustment I have on softest setting. Had full to the brim with a lot of load and did not go down anything too major. Would say would work well for a camper. 60mm drop at rear and 30mm at front. Didn't get round to Hunter wheel alignment but will do.

@dubber36 DM me if you want some pics of what my van looks like... Know the pics may sting some folks eyes on here! There was a side on one once which raised some eyebrows lol

Back