Laser Lamps R750 - Alternative Mounting Solution

They look so much better than in the upper grille, although driving lights need to be as high as possible for the best range.

They are superb lights, but at the usual retain price?

i like those, look good in the lower grill too....

Like the look of them. Possibly i'll get another set and put in there too

Love those . . . . we need a nigh time test @ the next campout meet.

My first set were Ring Rally Giants. I sanded down the covers and hand painted the Hella logo on them.
The good old days when you didn't bother about what bulbs you fitted, bigger was always best!
Everyone fitted spots then drove around with the covers on in case they got smashed

No one has spot lights anymore. I guess most of us are of an age when they were the first thing to buy when you got a new car. 2 up, 4 down Lucus 20/20's was my best set up on my 1981 Daihastsu Charade. :rofl:
+ Upgraded Stereo + Rear Parcel Shelf Speakers + Dodgy after market Alarm; I bet Halfrauds made a fortune back in the day.

I mate of mine has just finished a rebuild on an early 1990's Pug 205GTI 1600cc; he really struggled to find a replacement rear parcel shelf that didn't have 2 bloody great big holes cut out of it;)

Last edited:
I think thats a Swedish reg. A lot of Swedes mount powerful spotlights because their roads are unlit as well as narrow and curvy.

Back