Carista - Large MPH display

Hi Guys
My t6 is a my2017 and yes the cruise control is on the steering wheel I will put up a few pics.
I have been on this for hours now and I am getting really fed up but thanks to all for your input.

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, I have a very early MY17 and it has the cruise buttons on the wheel, anyone know at what point/model this changed?
My take on that was if you specd CC, it would be on the stalk....

Unless you specd MFSW aswell, in which case it was moved to the steering wheel....so not on stalk.

Or like my old T5.1 I had stalk from factory and added a MFSW...... so had both.... and yes both worked.

My take on that was if you specd CC, it would be on the stalk....

Unless you specd MFSW aswell, in which case it was moved to the steering wheel....so not on stalk.

Or like my old T5.1 I had stalk from factory and added a MFSW...... so had both.... and yes both worked.
I spec'd ACC so that had to be on the wheel, that'll be it.

.... unfortunately, as already written in another post, I still no longer see the temperature of the engine oil, I also disconnected the battery for a few hours .. but nothing ... maybe with a carista I can solve ?. . regards

Just add the oil temp in the menu section. you can add and remove what you want in the vehicle settings

... the strange thing is that in the menu the oil temp item to be selected no longer appears ...

Good afternoon all,

I hope you could help with a question? I have searched the forum but can’t quite find the answer, you all seem to have a great knowledge of all things T6 :)

I have a 2016 (66) T6 Trendline. I purchased Carista to to acquire MPH in the MDF, I tried today but I don’t have a MFSW so I don’t think it’s possible? Is this correct? Also my MFD seems different to the one in the video I was watching, the chap accessed all setting from his to change to MPH. If I were to change to a MFSW would this change the MFD? and the additional setting will appear?Or can this be updated or not.
I know there is more than one question, I hope you can help.

Many thanks for any advice and help,
Dan

I can toggle Carpy, but only to view fuel, distance and MPG.

Rover, I’ll try as you suggested to hold the stalk button in, thanks

Hi all newby here...
just bought a carista to change the mfd to mph and show the digital Speedo
In the settings it says “affects external lights “ on the menu
Should I be worried about this if I change to the Australia setting ?
I am not very technical

thanks for any advice

I changed mine to Australia setting to get MPH... never had any problems with the lights...!

Thanks Jason - all sorted.
Loaded Carista - changed to Australia and all good.
Can now see the “big speedo”
Seems strange they don’t have this as standard

Ps anyone thinking of getting a Carista
If you just want it for big speedo then don’t fall for the 1 month free..
1 month free if you buy 12 months worth, ie 13 months for 12...
I went for 1 month 9.99 then just cancel it.

Back