3D Printed Kombi Floor Seat Bracket Blanks

Right, I have printed over 80 of these now. @Dragothesiberian is currently last on my list, and I should complete them this week.
I am happy to keep churning more out after these, but I need to put the price up to cover inevitable wear and tear on the 3D printer, so it’s £1.50 each going forward, plus the cost of postage of course.

Cheers,

Pete

Right, I have printed over 80 of these now. @Dragothesiberian is currently last on my list, and I should complete them this week.
I am happy to keep churning more out after these, but I need to put the price up to cover inevitable wear and tear on the 3D printer, so it’s £1.50 each going forward, plus the cost of postage of course.

Cheers,

Pete

Sounds fair enough to me!

Can I order 12 please Pete?

PM sent!

Cheers,

Pete
Pete
Its eight for me please, let me know how to pay you, and I will send address to post them too..
Many thanks
Rob.

Hi Pete,

That is a great idea what you did.
My GF and I are always frustrated cleaning seat base holes.
Could you please email me print files?
B(dot)zugelj(at)gmail

Thank you!

Have sent you the STL file.
I assumed your email was gmail.com

Pete

Pete,
If you are still making these, please may I place an order for 8 black bracket blanks (that’s easier to write than say!)
If that’s ok, please let me know how you would like me to make payment.
Many thanks in advance

Can I order 4 black ones when you can do them please ?
Let me know re payment & will send .

Back