3D Printed Kombi Floor Seat Bracket Blanks

Will do. Just got to finish some other stuff for my daughter - it's addictive this 3D printing lark !

Pete

Ok, I have had quite a few requests.
I will process them in the order they arrived, and I might have to buy some more black plastic too.
I will get back to everyone I haven’t already messaged, on Monday.

Pete

Ok, I have got back to everyone who has responded.
Got loads to print potentially, so could be several weeks.
Just to re-iterate, I don't know how good these are as I don't have a Kombi to test them on.

Pete

Just to re-iterate, I don't know how good these are as I don't have a Kombi to test them on.

Pete
My Kombi could be your Guinea pig... :think smile bounce:

Pete

Pete
just sent PM. :thumbsup:

Hello! Could I put in an order for 4 of these please? If you’re still making them of course?

Thanks to the OP for the idea and design!:thumbsup:

Haven’t forgotten about this folks. The 3D printer has been busy, and will be in touch with the first people that contacted me shortly.

Pete

I fitted mine today, when i got home from work. They are great and fit perfectly. Exactly what was needed. I bought a set before from somewhere that popped off as soon as you touched them, worse than useless... So, delighted with these. So well done Pete! :D

We got to try these out today - @VanDamMan “popped” round in his Kombi to collect 4, and they fit really well, and should stay put securely.
Posting some out tomorrow, and will start printing the rest.

Pete
Hi Pete,
Could you print some off for me please.
Happy to collect as just down the road in Shrewsbury.

No problem - how many ?
Looks like I will need to buy some more plastic first. Watch this space.

Pete

Hello from Italy, I can't open the files, is someone kind enough to send them to me in this email? giannino.9@alice.it
Thanks a lot, you are full of useful information for T6 owners !!
Gianni
Caravelle T30 year 2016

Back