Sold Kombi 2+1 Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Selling my rear Kombi Bench, been out the van since I bought it in 2018, stored in the garage under a cloth, the seatbelt was already knicked when I bought the van, can't see it being a problem.

Looking for £750, I am travelling to Stranraer from Lincolnshire on THIS Friday, so happy to meet someone along the way if I sell it this week.

tempImageAWTaYR.png
tempImagebChI0U.png
tempImageqZfldI.png
tempImageOq1Y06.png

Hi there mate you weren’t per chance flying up the A1M on Friday.? I was in a black 08 plate T5 . Was heading back home from centre parcs at sherwood forrest. Couldn’t get across the 66 as it was shut.

Oh it was the wife that commented on your van . She said it was a stunner.

Hi there mate you weren’t per chance flying up the A1M on Friday.? I was in a black 08 plate T5 . Was heading back home from centre parcs at sherwood forrest. Couldn’t get across the 66 as it was shut.

Oh it was the wife that commented on your van . She said it was a stunner.

You gave us a wave as i drove past yeah?? I put hazards on - presume that was the one! Haha cheers mate, yeah, M6 was closed between a66 and Carlisle, so was abit miffed haha, kept the boot down up the a1 to newcastle and across the 69!!

Yeah that was me seen you coming in the distance and yeah have a wave. Then I seen your plate. And thought of you. I used my t5 as that’s the longest journey it’s been on. It’s just done 27,000 miles so needed it’s legs stretched. And my wife’s is in at vw for a service. Yeah a big truck was burnt out on the 66 and crashed into another one apparently. But of change of scenery for us.

Yeah that was me seen you coming in the distance and yeah have a wave. Then I seen your plate. And thought of you. I used my t5 as that’s the longest journey it’s been on. It’s just done 27,000 miles so needed it’s legs stretched. And my wife’s is in at vw for a service. Yeah a big truck was burnt out on the 66 and crashed into another one apparently. But of change of scenery for us.

Ah lovely! Sherwood only an hour from my area -

Yeah that two lorry crash was on the m6, they had to resurface it ! Happened Thursday evening.

Shame it started raining on the 69 and the van got dirty!

Ha ha ha ha ha yeah Sherwood Forest is a great place for us. As it’s far away enough without being to far. Yeah the road was a mess apparently. My van is needing a good wash and polish now.

Selling the kombi floor too with the seats. 800 all in

BUMPPPP

Yes , still for sale - will remove kombi floor brackets too- £800 for the seats and floor, £850 including brackets in floor

If someone is keen to help me take out the floor brackets, with access to a ramp - ill be more than happy to sell it all as a Kombi package.

I took the floor out yesterday.

Looking for £100, Collection only, can sort a meet up if need be...

tempImageaqLTk5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back