Kitchen unit for Cali bed on rails

Wano

VIP Member
Hello,
My first post on the forum. So thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

I am at the stage in my conversion to pick a kitchen. I have a California bed with rails and the one I have at the top of my list is the EVO designs 5.4 pro lwb. My question is; has anyone used this kitchen/bed combination before? From what I can see it looks a really tight fit.

E5F15163-ACBA-4A4E-B4CD-2C3D7FD284DE.jpeg8F1E0795-5832-4189-93A2-4C2D39D10298.jpegHi, I’ve got the swb version and it fits just fine. Less gap than evos pictures but no rubbing when the seat is moved. Would 100% recommend. The only issue I had was ordering the bamboo top, it wasn’t treated so the converters had to be very careful not to mark it before I was able to put on wood treatment

Thanks that’s Brilliant! A picture says a thousand words, thanks. I will get mine ordered today
Nice van by the way.

View attachment 94611View attachment 94612Hi, I’ve got the swb version and it fits just fine. Less gap than evos pictures but no rubbing when the seat is moved. Would 100% recommend. The only issue I had was ordering the bamboo top, it wasn’t treated so the converters had to be very careful not to mark it before I was able to put on wood treatment

what do you have as a rear bed board? I’ve installed a Cali bed on rails and I have the original metal bed board which I’ve cut and re-welded and this sits in some legs I’ve had made but can take up quite a bit of space in the back. I’d be interested to see how the back of your seat works if you’re able to provide any Photos?

sorry to Hijack the thread btw.

thanks.

what do you have as a rear bed board? I’ve installed a Cali bed on rails and I have the original metal bed board which I’ve cut and re-welded and this sits in some legs I’ve had made but can take up quite a bit of space in the back. I’d be interested to see how the back of your seat works if you’re able to provide any Photos?

sorry to Hijack the thread btw.

thanks.
Did you ever find a solution for this? I’m currently making my own units. Ecowagon have a neat solution which I will probably replicate in some form but at the moment I’ve just made a temporary bed extension out of mdf.

40B49E16-8DBE-42BE-A4C6-337C5CC182F1.jpeg

0EAD96F5-0C4B-419E-9CB3-E62EB7E2BC85.jpeg

Did you ever find a solution for this? I’m currently making my own units. Ecowagon have a neat solution which I will probably replicate in some form but at the moment I’ve just made a temporary bed extension out of mdf.

View attachment 123561

View attachment 123562
That looks like a good solution for now. I still haven’t managed to get anything sorted yet. The Evowagon solution looks like a pretty good way of gaining the space. Presumably this is just a piece of ply topped with a vision and upholstered. Let me know how you get on, I’d be interested in doing something similar. Thanks.

Back