For Sale Kiravans VW T5/T6 DoorStore (RIGHT sliding door)

Morg

Kiravans VW T5/T6 DoorStore (RIGHT sliding door). As new inc clips £120 ONO. Pickup Sheffield or Teddington or meet anywhere between​

Last edited:
I’m considering this. Can I ask why you decided not to keep this? Is it a good product?

It’s a brilliant product but only fits into a RH sliding door, I traded my SWB twin slider for a LWB single slider. I kept the LH doorstore for the new van but the RH is now surplus

It’s a brilliant product but only fits into a RH sliding door, I traded my SWB twin slider for a LWB single slider. I kept the LH doorstore for the new van but the RH is now surplus
Right. I see.

I have a dual slider, but I’ve fully fitted cupboards, fridge, etc in front of the right side slider. I wonder if I can manage enough space to fit this with cupboards in place.

It will fit but will be tricky to access the storage compartments with cupboards & a fridge in front

It will fit but will be tricky to access the storage compartments with cupboards & a fridge in front
Yea, I thought I could use it for emergency items that don’t need frequent access… and don’t require access whilst I’m in the van. Like warning triangle, high-vis jacket, first aid kit, umbrella, etc.

Just thinking through whether I’d have space to get the doorstore into place.

@Morg I’ve purchased the left side Kiravans Doorstore. Once I’ve fitted that one, I’ll see if I can do it on the other side. And I’ll be back in touch if you haven’t sold it by then.

Ok. Tricky but is possible to fit, you’ll prob have to open the window to get access to the centre clips. Would’ve replied sooner but got caught up in a snowstorm enroute to Spain

I dont know if they have modified these but i bought one and found it didnt fit the std 6.1 passenger slider, i had to cut a section out of the top pocket and do some careful plastic re modeling.

I was talking to Kiravans at the show in Harrogate, and they mentioned a customer had done this, and certain 6.1 variants would need it. They are looking at a different moulding for the 6.1.

What features do you have on the door? Electric closing? Electric sliding?

I was talking to Kiravans at the show in Harrogate, and they mentioned a customer had done this, and certain 6.1 variants would need it. They are looking at a different moulding for the 6.1.

What features do you have on the door? Electric closing? Electric sliding?
nope just a std manual door.would assume thereall the same on 6.1

Back