For Sale Khyam motordome classic pro

Daffy

Sold
T6 Guru
So i have sold the T6 and have a few bits for sale, this one is a Khyam motordome classic pro awning suitable for a T6 or similar.

The awning has the rapid pole system as per the Khyam system meaning it is quick to put up and down, it has doors on all 4 sides and at each end of the ‘tunnel’ between the van and awning room.

It has a fixed groundsheet that keeps any creepy crawlies at bay and also significantly reduces the number of flies, speaking of which it has separate fly screens on the 3 external sides.

This is a serious bit if kit that can cope with any weather without problem. I paid over £700 when i bought it.

Dimension wise the awning room is 3m x 3m and the tunnel is around 90cm wide, the tunnel has a door at each end so that you can get in and out of your van without disturbing the awning room. The best bit is it comes in a nice big bag with a zip all along it so its pretty easy to get into the bag.

Its in great condition as its only been up 2 or 3 times, it comes with extra poles to support the big door which opens as a canopy and a selection of pegs plus I’ll chuck in the awning carpet and footprint groundsheet - I’m looking for £400 all in but won’t post it as it weights in close to 20kg (its a serious awning), I can help with a courier, meet up somewhere south of the M4 or you can collect if you prefer - I’m just outside of Southampton.

As they say, a picture paints a thousand words so I’ll let the photos do the talking, if you are wondering the fence is where the van would be.

64327E23-BA70-42E0-A8A8-FD5E3062611B.jpeg4F8AD8EE-DA17-4BBF-B2A1-59CBEB5CD056.jpeg5C7DBE86-6662-40A5-8F87-0792731E25FF.jpeg

A great bit of kit and significantly lighter than the air pole version! GLWS

Back