Kenwood DNX-521DAB

tommytwosheds

Hi Guys,

This is my first thread and hope I can get some help with the Kenwood DNX 521 DAB.

I have installed it and it’s working fine accept from there is no display on the parking sensors, the factory fitted sensors are bleeping but nothing on the screen.

Can anybody help, not sure if there is something I have not wired up or setting on the unit itself.

Many thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

This is my first thread and hope I can get some help with the Kenwood DNX 521 DAB.

I have installed it and it’s working fine accept from there is no display on the parking sensors, the factory fitted sensors are bleeping but nothing on the screen.

Can anybody help, not sure if there is something I have not wired up or setting on the unit itself.

Many thanks in advance
I have a Kenwood (can't remember model number) and it required an interface box to have a visual display on the head unit for the parking sensors. I got the required parts from @Absolut5 so they can advise you.

Hi Guys,

Many thanks in advance

is there a black right angle lead and plug coming from the canbus box on the Kenwood wiring harness… best to post up a picture of the wiring or pm it to me

Back